PDA

View Full Version : The Missing Squadrons

Cybermat47
Jul-12-2015, 06:44
I recently realised that quite a few squadrons are missing, or in the wrong place.

For example, Stab./KG 53 doesn't exist, Stab./KG 54 "Totenkopf" is, in the aircraft customisation screen, listed as Stab./KG 51 "Totenkopf", Stab./ZG 76 is in the Bomber Stabstaffel section, and Stab./ZG 2 has the green Gruppestab markings rather than the correct blue Geschwaderstab markings. And that's just a few of this sort of issue I've noticed.

I'd like to see these issues resolved in TF 5.0, but as they're probably quite insignificant compared to other problems, could someone perhaps tell me how I could fix these issues, so I could do it myself?

Salmo
Jul-12-2015, 11:02
I recently realised that quite a few squadrons are missing, or in the wrong place.

For example, Stab./KG 53 doesn't exist, Stab./KG 54 "Totenkopf" is, in the aircraft customisation screen, listed as Stab./KG 51 "Totenkopf", Stab./ZG 76 is in the Bomber Stabstaffel section, and Stab./ZG 2 has the green Gruppestab markings rather than the correct blue Geschwaderstab markings. And that's just a few of this sort of issue I've noticed.

I'd like to see these issues resolved in TF 5.0, but as they're probably quite insignificant compared to other problems, could someone perhaps tell me how I could fix these issues, so I could do it myself?

Thankyou Cybermat47,
TF is indeed interested in correcting these kinds of issues. Can you log this to the Il2 COD bugtracker please, & give details of all the missing squadrons or squadrons with errors along with some document references that can assist to verify the information. basically, if you do the background work to getting squadrons "correct", then TF will update the appropriate game files.

Meaks
Jul-17-2015, 03:41
Great thread,and one I will support 100%,if you start a 'bugtracker' report on this Cybermat47,I for one will cast my vote in favour of this :thumbsup:

Cybermat47
Jul-17-2015, 04:58
I've already posted bugtracker reports, but I'll update them with more information ASAP :thumbsup: