PDA

View Full Version : Luftwaffe Aces Series Complete.

BenQuinn
Jul-20-2015, 18:19

This concludes my Luftwaffe Aces of the Battle of Britain series.
Revised and improved missions featuring the best pilots of the RAF and the Luftwaffe!

Adolf "Dolfie" Galland.
From June 1940, Galland flew as the Gruppenkommandeur of III./JG 26, fighting in the Battle of Britain with Messerschmitt Bf 109E-4Ns.

Werner "Vati" Molders.
On 7 August 1940, Mölders returned to the Geschwader after convalecence from his encounter with "Sailor" Malan, to participate in Operation Eagle Attack (code name Adlertag).

Walter "Gulle" Oesau.
On 10 July 1940, the first major clashes of the Battle of Britain occurred in a phase known as the Kanalkampf. Oberleutnant Walter Oesau was leading 7./JG 51.

Horst "Jakob" Tietzen.
On 15 August Tietzen shot down three Hurricanes. He became the fourth German fighter pilot to record 20 victories on 18 August.

Helmut "Emil" Wick.
During the Battle of Britain against the Royal Air Force (RAF) in mid-1940, Wick rose quickly in rank and in profile, both in the battle zone and as a public figure back in
Germany. He recorded his 20th victory on 24 August and added two more fighters a day later.

Heinz Edeling.
During the large aerial combats of the Battle of Britain, Ebeling shot down 10 British fighters in August 1940 alone, including three victories on 12 August and two on 15 August. Oberleutnant Ebeling was appointed Staffelkapitän of 9./JG 26 on 22 August 1940. On 31 August, Ebeling shot down a RAF Hurricane north of London.

Hermann-Friedrich "Jupp" Joppien.
Joppien would emerge from the Battle of Britain as Germanys fifth top scoring fighter pilot. In all, he recorded 26 victories during the air battles over England. On 6
August 1940, Joppien was appointed Staffelkapitän of I./JG 51. Oberleutnant Joppien claimed his 10th victory on 15 August, when he shot down a RAF Hurricane fighter.

Hans-Karl Mayer.
Hauptmann Mayer was awarded the Ritterkreuz on 3 September. He recorded his 20th victory of World War 2 on 9 September. Mayer was appointed Gruppenkommandeur of I./JG 53 on 1 September 1940, replacing Hauptmann Werner Mölders (115 victories, RK-Br, killed in action 22 November 1941), who had been appointed Gruppenkommandeur of III./JG 53. He recorded his 30th victory on 15 September.

Installation:
Place in your Documents/1C SoftClub/il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD folder

Good luck!

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/w5yidg6uka8uoa0/CLoDAcesMegaPack_1_install.7z

SD_MBen

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Jul-21-2015, 01:48
Galland was flying E-3N's/E-4N's.

Revised and improved Luftwaffe Aces missions.

Adolf "Dolfie" Galland.
From June 1940, Galland flew as the Gruppenkommandeur of III./JG 26, fighting in the Battle of Britain with Messerschmitt Bf 109Es.

Werner "Vati" Molders.
On 7 August 1940, Mölders returned to the Geschwader after convalecence from his encounter with "Sailor" Malan, to participate in Operation Eagle Attack (code name Adlertag).

Walter "Gulle" Oesau.
On 10 July 1940, the first major clashes of the Battle of Britain occurred in a phase known as the Kanalkampf. Oberleutnant Walter Oesau was leading 7./JG 51.

Horst "Jakob" Tietzen.
On 15 August Tietzen shot down three Hurricanes. He became the fourth German fighter pilot to record 20 victories on 18 August.

Helmut "Emil" Wick.
During the Battle of Britain against the Royal Air Force (RAF) in mid-1940, Wick rose quickly in rank and in profile, both in the battle zone and as a public figure back in
Germany. He recorded his 20th victory on 24 August and added two more fighters a day later.

Installation:
Place in your Documents/1C SoftClub/il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD folder

Good luck!

Link: https://app.box.com/s/76w4g2qj1pytt8ycjhbmq5vj52w9kymm

BenQuinn
Jul-21-2015, 10:19
Galland was flying E-3N's/E-4N's.

Thanks RAF74_Buzzsaw.
If I can get any other feedback from anybody both technical or other let me know, I have altered the Galland mission too be closer to the truth!
Taff

BenQuinn
Jul-24-2015, 17:05
These missions have been amended!
Taff

SD_MBen
Sep-12-2016, 15:47
Bump as some chaps have had trouble downloading these missions!

Ben.

BenQuinn
Sep-17-2016, 10:29
Chaps,
I know some chaps are having problem's with downloading from Box so I have supplied a Mediafire link!

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/w5yidg6uka8uoa0/CLoDAcesMegaPack_1_install.7z
Good luck!

Ben

SD_MBen
Sep-17-2016, 15:41
Hi Chaps,

Edited: All problem's with these mission downloads have been resolved!

Ben