PDA

View Full Version : huninthesun has just uploaded HunInTheSun's Campaigns for TFM 4!

huninthesun
Jul-21-2015, 03:14
huninthesun has just uploaded HunInTheSun's Campaigns for TFM 4 (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/Downloads.php?do=download&downloadid=44)!

This download consists of two sets of offline single player campaigns, all of which require that the game is modded to TFM 4. The first set contains two Hurricane campaigns (32 squadron and 111 squadron) and one Spitfire campaign (74 squadron). For each campaign there are two versions – the original version and a “Lite” version with fewer aircraft. The campaigns are modeled on actual actions in the BoB and I tried to reproduce a realistic number of aircraft involved – but this could be a

bangalor44
Nov-12-2016, 14:43
hey guys just joined Hi everyone.

Irishjim
Nov-27-2016, 06:51
Excellent work! Thanks a lot!

JoeKTMrider
Dec-06-2016, 00:05
gotta post once to download! excited to try the campaign

Currahee
Feb-25-2017, 14:29
^as above.

Zalzam
Feb-26-2017, 12:47
Thanks a lot!

Esquire
Mar-03-2017, 19:49
Thanks ... you'd think after 4 years I would've posted at least once! Cheers Esq.

Butzu72
Mar-05-2017, 06:41
well done!

painted arrow
Mar-14-2017, 18:29
yep first post...

Marrknine
Jan-06-2019, 03:56
New to the community, Just downloaded it thanks will give it a try.

Peter Lynn
Mar-01-2019, 02:10
Hello Huninthesun,
I have just installed these campaigns in the latest Blitz update and they do not want to start. I have to the best of my knowledge installed them correctly.Could this be rectified as they are beautifully written and researched and it would be a great pity if they could not be rescued. Thank you for all your other efforts on CloD too!

1lokos
Mar-01-2019, 13:12
Did you unlock the .DLL?

Peter Lynn
Mar-02-2019, 00:53
Hello 1olkos,
Thanks for your reply. I certainly did.....got caught by that one when installing in earlier versions of the game. Can you confirm that it is in fact working in 4.5 Blitz? I will go back and check my installation again...for the files I put into 1cSoftClub, I simply removed the bypassed the MODS folder in the same way I have done for the other campaigns I have successfully installed.... Sorry to bother you with this. Until the 4.5 mod, (no criticism!) everything worked fine....

Peter Lynn
Mar-02-2019, 01:05
Hi 1olkos,

I am sorry to have taken up your time but I have just fixed it! It was the DLLs...all 4 0f them had re-locked themselves somehow...probably because of me.:doh: All is fine. Thank you for taking the trouble.... : )

\Hawk/
Mar-02-2019, 06:47
Hi 1olkos,

I am sorry to have taken up your time but I have just fixed it! It was the DLLs...all 4 0f them had re-locked themselves somehow...probably because of me.:doh: All is fine. Thank you for taking the trouble.... : )
Hi

How does on lock and unlock dlls?

1lokos
Mar-02-2019, 13:16
Hello 1olkos,
Can you confirm that it is in fact working in 4.5 Blitz? I will go back and check my installation again...for the files I put into 1cSoftClub, I simply removed the bypassed the MODS folder in the same way I have done for the other campaigns I have successfully installed.... Sorry to bother you with this. Until the 4.5 mod, (no criticism!) everything worked fine....

Sorry, I can't confirm. I don't have this campaign installed anymore.

I know that Desastersoft campaigns -that too use custom .DLL, don't run in Blitz, but Colander's make a fix. As last resource, try with this fix.

1lokos
Mar-02-2019, 13:29
How does on lock and unlock dlls?

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10413&p=117291&viewfull=1#post117291

1lokos
Mar-02-2019, 14:44
Peter Lynn

Can you confirm that it is in fact working in 4.5 Blitz?

Sorry, I can't confirm. I don't have this campaign installed anymore.

But I can install. :)

https://i.postimg.cc/s1vdp5wk/HITS.jpg (https://postimg.cc/s1vdp5wk)

Yes, work OK.

Is just matter of "unlock" DLL's - after follow folder placement instructions, this campaign use different placement than conventional campaigns, due use of custom DLL.

In fact is installed two versions of campaign: one "easy, one "hard" - I leave one with DLL's "locked" and the name in Clod Single Player list became unresponsive.

Since Readme is pre-Blitz, need adjust paths, from:

...\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\parts\huninthesun
...\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\parts\HITS

to:

...\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover blitz\parts\huninthesun
...\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover blitz\parts\HITS

Peter Lynn
Mar-02-2019, 21:56
Hi 1olkos,

Thank you for your replies. I have taken note of everything you mentioned and it is now working fine. I also learned something! I have adjusted the files as you said....
Best wishes,

Peter

Ishitori
Mar-03-2019, 03:27
Thank you for your wonderful work and for keeping this sim alive!

mcpig
Oct-27-2019, 10:49
Keen to try but where is the download?

1lokos
Oct-27-2019, 11:50
Read the first message?

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/Downloads.php?do=download&downloadid=44