PDA

View Full Version : TS Notifer issues

ATAG_Knuckles
Jul-03-2012, 20:03
Hey gang: anyone having issues with Team Speak since the new patch. My TS Notifier dosent want to work. I have re-installed checked the .ini file as per instructions, no luck

ALSO I used to have a plug in that quieted TS when you opened your mike , dont see that anymore

??????

ATAG_Septic
Jul-04-2012, 04:06
Have you got the latest versions of both Knucks? TeamSpeak is on 3.0.7 and TSNotifier 1.5.1

Septic.

Ohms
Jul-04-2012, 07:40
Hey gang: anyone having issues with Team Speak since the new patch. My TS Notifier dosent want to work. I have re-installed checked the .ini file as per instructions, no luck

ALSO I used to have a plug in that quieted TS when you opened your mike , dont see that anymore

??????

Hi Knuckels
I have the exact same problem, I updated both ts3 and notifier.The funny thing is it works as long as i am not actually in game flying, if I am at the map/flag screen and have not created yet it works.
Not sure what is happenning.

Ohmie:ind:

ATAG_Knuckles
Jul-04-2012, 10:51
Have you got the latest versions of both Knucks? TeamSpeak is on 3.0.7 and TSNotifier 1.5.1

Septic.

Yes !!! I actually deleated and re downloaded both just to make sure

ATAG_Septic
Jul-04-2012, 11:08
Yes !!! I actually deleated and re downloaded both just to make sure

I notice the sound-lowering-when-someone's-speaking-add-on-plug-in (there's a better word I suspect) is missing too. You can probably use the windows one though.

I had all sorts of problems myself getting TSNotifier to work after updates, mostly caused by my having the TSoverlay add-in selected as well in error.

I'll let you know if something potentially useful comes to mind.

Septic.

ATAG_Knuckles
Jul-05-2012, 11:12
I also am missing that sound ad on: I have found a few to try: I'll post my findings

ATAG_Bliss
Jul-05-2012, 18:34
I'm still using an older version of TS/notifier so I don't know what the problem is.

But have you guys made sure the TS overlay is turned off in the setup of TS? How about looking at the plugin screen and making sure notifier is turned on?

I do know, at least on my system, I can't run notifier and FRAPS at the same time or I get a launcher crash.

MOHAWK
Jul-06-2012, 11:41
Knuckles , check the ( TEAMSPEAK ) thread , I just put a link in there for you and whoever else had this issue with updateing TS .(VOLUME CONTROL PLUGIN)

ATAG_Knuckles
Jul-06-2012, 17:07
I'm still using an older version of TS/notifier so I don't know what the problem is.

But have you guys made sure the TS overlay is turned off in the setup of TS? How about looking at the plugin screen and making sure notifier is turned on?

I do know, at least on my system, I can't run notifier and FRAPS at the same time or I get a launcher crash.

Yes on all that : and when mine did work I also could not run FRAPS

ATAG_Knuckles
Jul-06-2012, 17:19
Knuckles , check the ( TEAMSPEAK ) thread , I just put a link in there for you and whoever else had this issue with updateing TS .(VOLUME CONTROL PLUGIN)

Mohawk: is this thread in the ATAG forums: I couldn't find it ????

MOHAWK
Jul-06-2012, 18:15
Yes , in atag forums just below (paint shop-skinnig )

Dutch
Jul-06-2012, 19:25
I'm a bit fed up with this one.

I stopped using TSNotifier because of the Fraps conflict when Jimbop showed us the solution for TS Overlay.

Since TS updated twice, Jimbop's workaround doesn't work anymore for the Overlay, plus I don't seem to be able to balance the game volume with the TS volume, so I can't hear what people are saying properly either, with or without the overlay.

But I don't want to go back to TSNotifier because of the Fraps issue.

It's what the French would call a 'pain in the arse'.

:ind:

MOHAWK
Jul-06-2012, 20:51
Dutch: i had the same fraps /overlay issue before ----- but now since latest TS update fraps works ingame with ts overlay but it deleted the volume control, redownloaded volume control , and manualy installed the two file to TS plugin folder--and all works together now...

MOHAWK
Jul-06-2012, 20:59
just so there is no confusion, the TS plugin i speak of, is (ts volume control ) a seperate plugin that lowers the in game volume when someone speaks on TS so you can here them better , it has its own seperate volume control under pluin settings...

Dutch
Jul-07-2012, 08:27
Thanks Mohawk, now have volume control installed - Big help.

Also found that TS Overlay works ok as long as I start TS after the game.

Now I just have to work out why my push to talk doesn't function.............:grrr::)

Edit: Problem solved by going through the whole setup wizard again.

Now have WWII plugin, TS Overlay and volume control functional.

Now if it'll just work with fraps...!

ATAG_Knuckles
Jul-24-2012, 14:15
To continue my Saga of the non operating TS Notifer, here is some more info: it dosen't appear that games are showing up in the .ini file.

Here's an example: deleated TS Notifer re- downloaded. Started it and logged into the MWLL, Quite the game and nothing showed up in the TS Notifer .ini

Ideas here ??