PDA

View Full Version : Clearing some hard drive space for new projects

ATAG_Headshot
Jul-04-2012, 07:26
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnofN0stVSU&feature=plcp

Watch in 1080p!

I had to clear some hard drive space to make room for new movie projects and I ran into some old footage that I had not used yet. Instead of just deleting it all I decided to make a quick movie with the clips. These were just some of the more amusing encounters I had recorded live from the ATAG full real server. All footage was from before the alpha patch.

As all this footage was recorded live with fraps while I played instead of from a track I wasn't able to disable the interface from it, but since it was recorded in 1920x1200 and I need 1920x1080 for youtube I was able to crop out most of the top text bar.

ATAG_Septic
Jul-04-2012, 08:49
I enjoyed watching that Headshot, good to see some proper Pilot skills.

What's the music?

Cheers,

Septic.

ATAG_Headshot
Jul-04-2012, 10:35
Thanks for the compliment! The song is called Syncrotone from the Blackhawk Down soundtrack by Hanz Zimmer. I really like how well this song works with some of the clips, especially with cannon rounds landing on the bombers pretty much to the beat in the heavy middle part of the song. Zimmer has some amazing music all around.

ATAG_Colander
Jul-04-2012, 10:38
Nice! Now I hope to see some with externals ;)

ATAG_Headshot
Jul-04-2012, 11:16
This is all old footage but I made this vid specifically to clear hard drive space for external shots. Now I can get to the fun stuff. Unfortunately I have the racing engine sound bugs in my tracks even when in external. Does anyone know how to fix that?

ATAG_Colander
Jul-04-2012, 11:38
That's one of the few bugs (2 or 3) the game has :)
I also know of:
- The gas gauge start with the actual value. and stays that way for the rest of the track. So if you take off with full tank, it will still show full tank after 1 hour flying.
- Bombs "reappear" after dropping.
- I heard that clouds are not recorded in tracks (have not personally checked this one)

ChiefRedCloud
Jul-04-2012, 12:09
Very nice Video .... I liked it enough to share with a few of my firends ..... most just said ..... WOW ..... so there you go ..... seal of approval :thumbsup:

MajorBorris
Jul-04-2012, 15:10
Fun video Headshot!

Doc
Jul-04-2012, 15:18
Very good!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: