PDA

View Full Version : Hyperlobby dosen't like me

ATAG_Knuckles
Jul-04-2012, 12:21
Another issue since the new patch: when connecting to the ATAG server 1 I get the : steam must be running" but it is running per the icon lower right tray

NOW 1946 will work through hyperlobby: and I can still connect through the direct connect, just hyperlobby issues ????

ATAG_Colander
Jul-04-2012, 12:32
Strange. HL finds the steam path by reading the registry. Could it be that you are running steam as "administrator" on Win7? If you do, HL might not be able to see that it's running as it is as a different user.

If this is the case, you could try stopping steam and manually starting it or letting HL start it for you.

ATAG_Knuckles
Jul-04-2012, 13:48
Strange. HL finds the steam path by reading the registry. Could it be that you are running steam as "administrator" on Win7? If you do, HL might not be able to see that it's running as it is as a different user.

If this is the case, you could try stopping steam and manually starting it or letting HL start it for you.

I tried that, Exited out of steam, and started HL. it then opened steam, but then again said its not running

The weird point is:::: that it runs 1946 which I have through steam, This was not an issue before the patch

O.K. why am I the only one having patch issues: I actually haven't even completed a mission yet, I got on yesterday, with the Blenheim and got part way across the channel and got a launcher crash

and my TS Notifier isnt working either I know Waaaa Waaaa Waaaa with a little whine thrown in :(