PDA

View Full Version : The Single Player Lounge.

BenQuinn
Jul-24-2015, 17:13
Hi,
Is this forum not for Single mission makers only or for guy's working on campaigns etc. too upload there work?
Some matters raised here are best place in the Technical Corner or similar?
The name is The Single Player Lounge!
Taff

BenQuinn
Jul-25-2015, 01:38
Bump!
Taff

DoubleStandards
Jul-27-2015, 12:05
Not sure what you mean Ben. Looking at the first page of threads in the Single Player Lounge I see a total of 4 threads that don't relate. Defiantly not enough to ruffle anyone's feathers, is it? I will use this thread if I have a technical issue with a mission created and posted here, as I suggest all who have an issue do. This is the best place to ask someone who created missions for help with their creations.

DS :salute:

Mysticpuma
Jul-27-2015, 12:47
Hi,
Is this forum not for Single mission makers only or for guy's working on campaigns etc. too upload there work?
Some matters raised here are best place in the Technical Corner or similar?
The name is The Single Player Lounge!
Taff

No worries. Sorry it took a little too long.....been busy in TF towers :)

All tidied up and thanks for letting us know :)

Cheers, MP

BenQuinn
Jul-27-2015, 14:32
No worries. Sorry it took a little too long.....been busy in TF towers :)

All tidied up and thanks for letting us know :)

Cheers, MP
Hi MP,
Many thanks for that, the guy's work hard on their missions and campaigns so anything off topic can be a distraction.
I mean no Bloke ill but there are a good few sections here on ATAG and post's should be as listed I think.
Have a good day.
Taff

BenQuinn
Aug-02-2015, 16:23
Hi,
I would like to quote what it says this forum is about under the tile The Single Player Lounge in the Forum list.

"Missions, campaigns, and discussions all related to Single Player IL2 Cliffs of Dover."

That's what it say's, discussion's about campaign's and mission's.

Many thanks.
Taff

DoubleStandards
Aug-03-2015, 19:48
Hi,
I would like to quote what it says this forum is about under the tile The Single Player Lounge in the Forum list.

"Missions, campaigns, and discussions all related to Single Player IL2 Cliffs of Dover."

That's what it say's, discussion's about campaign's and mission's.

Many thanks.
Taff

Sweet! That means this is the proper place to post problems or questions regarding: "Missions, campaigns, and discussions all related to Single Player IL2 Cliffs of Dover." We should all be cleared up now.

DS :thumbsup: