PDA

View Full Version : For those who lost the volume reduction when someone speaks -after TS Update?

MOHAWK
Jul-06-2012, 11:37
http://addons.teamspeak.com/directory/plugins/miscellaneous/Volume-Control-(Windows-only).html

ChiefRedCloud
Jul-06-2012, 11:53
I looked at this with hopes it would help me out. However, no such luck. Heck I don't even have that plug in installed. My problem lies in that my teamspeak and my games/sims do not really like each other. Ok, heres the story. I have to in most cases start my game/sim before I start either TeamSpeak or Goggle talk as an example. Of course this indicates it is not specific to TS but rather a sound issue somewhere. I us a soundblaster XFI card. I've varified this with RoF, CloD and Diablo 3. In that IF I start TS or Google Chat before I start the game/sim, I have no sound. Now with Diablo 3 and Google talk it's the opossit. Start Google talk first, then game/Sim. And if this wasn't confusing enough, some times my sound system slips from speakers to SPDIF then I have to change it back manually.

Grimlins? I hope not but any ideas would be appreciated.:doh:

MOHAWK
Jul-06-2012, 12:18
Chief --- I have givin up on sound cards long ago due to issues caused by them --- if your mother board has good onboard sound , and you have a set of good headsets -I use (logiteck G 35's high def surround ) sound is very good and no more issues, i belives it would also save your computer of some horse power drain ? = sound cards can be a BITCH to setup and tune correctly --- just my exp.....

ChiefRedCloud
Jul-09-2012, 11:13
Thanks MOHAWK ......