PDA

View Full Version : ATAG Bomber Campaign update

ATAG_Freya
Aug-07-2015, 14:49
~S~ all,

In case some were wondering, the bomber missions have been on temporary hold due to summer-time scheduling difficulties. As the final months of summer dwindle down in the northern hemisphere, we plan to pick up again, possibly late september / October. In the meantime, if we find a week that works and there is sufficient demand (and player availability) for one of these events, we may just be able to get one going again sooner than expected. Some of these future missions will feature targets and gameplay that has seldom, if ever, been seen before on ATAG servers. It's going to be a blast. Stay tuned.

Keep in mind that there is training available for anyone interested, on all types of bombers, including jabos. Henkils, Ju-88's, 110's, and E1B/3B/4B's have yet to appear in their 'feature' missions. Blens, Stukas, and Storks are always good to be trained up on as well (especially Blenheims :D ).

Thanks for your patience.

:thumbsup:

Combat Wombat
Aug-07-2015, 19:11
A little birdy told me there's a Top of the range brand new GEFORCE GTX TITAN up for grabs (competition) end of september bomber mission !! !!! Details to be posted before mission I'm told.

ATAG_yotheguy
Aug-10-2015, 14:04
A little birdy told me there's a Top of the range brand new GEFORCE GTX TITAN up for grabs (competition) end of september bomber mission !! !!! Details to be posted before mission I'm told.
Wow no way! I could sure use something like that. It would be amazing to see this game at higher then 10fps on my end.lol Am I eligible for that? Being that I already won the Sony Vegas.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

ATAG_Snapper
Aug-10-2015, 14:32
Wow no way! I could sure use something like that. It would be amazing to see this game at higher then 10fps on my end.lol Am I eligible for that? Being that I already won the Sony Vegas.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

We're working out the parameters right now re eligibilty and criteria, but I can tell you that your chances will be the same as anyone else's ie. congrats on winning the last prize and wish you success in winning the next! :salute:

Decay
Aug-24-2015, 00:38
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn86/bananahamhocks/house-do-want.jpg

DRock
Aug-24-2015, 07:28
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn86/bananahamhocks/house-do-want.jpg

Early September.

7./JG26_SMOKEJUMPER
Aug-24-2015, 21:41
Yay!

I love these events.

If there is anything I can do to help let me know.

ATAG_Flare
Aug-24-2015, 23:20
Yay!

I love these events.

If there is anything I can do to help let me know.

The best thing you can do is to promote and participate!

Diamondaxe
Sep-04-2015, 16:33
Is there a guess as to what day or time these events will occur? They are open to non-aTa G members correct?

DRock
Sep-04-2015, 16:48
Is there a guess as to what day or time these events will occur? They are open to non-aTa G members correct?

We are pushing for late Sept, now. More map testing is needed, since Freya has been creating new maps, with some really cool features. It's worth the extra time to get it right.

All are welcome to join. It's a blast.

Diamondaxe
Sep-05-2015, 14:30
Sorry i wasnt very specific. I meant what day of the week are these events typically held? I usually need a one month heads up to get time off.

ATAG_Flare
Sep-05-2015, 14:35
Sorry i wasnt very specific. I meant what day of the week are these events typically held? I usually need a one month heads up to get time off.

Usually 2100GMT on a Saturday. :salute: Hope you can join us! (We have not set a date yet for the next one though) Sign ups usually come a week or two before the event.

DRock
Sep-13-2015, 10:16
:thumbsup:We're back!:thumbsup:

To all fans of ATAG's Bomber Campaign, stay tuned.

ABC organizers have been busy scripting, testing, and coming up with new missions for our campaign.

These missions are open to anyone. Whether a beginner, veteran, squad member or not, you're welcome to join us.

Thanks to all who have supported these missions, both directly and indirectly. This community is why we already have three successful events under our belt.

Next event is just around the corner. You won't want to miss this one.;)

airdoc
Sep-13-2015, 17:37
:thumbsup:We're back!:thumbsup:

To all fans of ATAG's Bomber Campaign, stay tuned.

ABC organizers have been busy scripting, testing, and coming up with new missions for our campaign.

These missions are open to anyone. Whether a beginner, veteran, squad member or not, you're welcome to join us.

Thanks to all who have supported these missions, both directly and indirectly. This community is why we already have three successful events under our belt.

Next event is just around the corner. You won't want to miss this one.;)

Hey DRock

Dedicated Bomber Squadron has switched to Cliffs of Dover on Sundays (on Fridays we are organising the "Friday Night Bomber Flights" for BOS) and will almost certainly participate in the upcoming event.

We 've been flying bombers for years as a team, and will be monitoring this thread.

thanks for organizing all this

cheers

you can find us at : http://www.battle-fields.com/commscentre/forumdisplay.php?101-Dedicated-Bomber-Squadron

DRock
Sep-13-2015, 18:57
Hey DRock

Dedicated Bomber Squadron has switched to Cliffs of Dover on Sundays (on Fridays we are organising the "Friday Night Bomber Flights" for BOS) and will almost certainly participate in the upcoming event.

We 've been flying bombers for years as a team, and will be monitoring this thread.

thanks for organizing all this

cheers

you can find us at : http://www.battle-fields.com/commscentre/forumdisplay.php?101-Dedicated-Bomber-Squadron

Welcome to our skies, airdoc.:salute:

I've seen these formations on our server, and chatted with THOR. Great stuff. I love seeing these.

Really impressive teamwork and flying.

~S~