PDA

View Full Version : Still no TS Notifer

ATAG_Knuckles
Jul-08-2012, 18:39
O.K. Gang in my quest to get TS Notifer working in the new patched game, I have downloaded re downloaded and at this time even reverted to an older version: This version "Rush" is still using and it works"

NOW here's an issue I have boiled it down to ( the ini. file) The usual proceduer is to start the game with TS and Notifer running, quite the game go to the ini. file find the game and change the 0 to 1

The game is NOT showing up: I believe it shows up an ( Launcher.exe =0) which you change to 1: this is NOT showing up

Possibly a steam issue as I also tried 1946 and nothing showed up

Ideas ???????

Dutch
Jul-08-2012, 18:56
Hiya Knucks.

I'd say there's no need to use TSNotifier anymore, as the 'TS Overlay' plugin, which comes with TS, works ok.

If you run the TS setup wizard again from scratch, there's a prompt which asks 'enable TS Overlay?' - tick yes.

Start the game, alt tab out and start TS. You should have the overlay working.

Unfortunately, you then have to resize and position the window using a menu in TS itself, but it works fine. This is in Cliffs, I've no idea if it works with any other game.

There's also something in the new version of TS which is activated by the space bar, which needs changing, as Deacon found out when I tried to send him messages via chat the other day. The space bar kept activating and deactivating TS windows instead of adding spaces in chat, so my messages were somewhat garbled, and he probably thought I was drunk or summat (who me? :D).

The 218 Squadron vid I did (back in the day!) has the TS overlay in the top left corner.

ATAG_Knuckles
Jul-08-2012, 19:22
Actually I saw your post the other day concerning the overlay and starting it after CloD is open that didn't work either: I'll give it another shot

actually since the patch nothing has worked correctly, one by one I am addressing all the issues, my frame rates are crap used to be 60+ now I'm lucky to get 20 But that another issue and another post