PDA

View Full Version : New Pilot Question

SirDuke
Aug-14-2015, 02:43
Hello,

Not sure if this is the right place for this question however I will continue. I have only recently become a member of this community and am already loving the wealth of info available on this site. I am buying the game this week all being well with my new wifi card and am really excited to get stuck in. My question is quite straightforward, I have seen videos on youtube of Wellington bombers in the game but when I searched through for the aircraft list I couldn't see it on there. So is the Wellington AI only? or is it in one of the TF patches ? Or am I completely on the wrong end of the proverbial stick.

Thanks

Duke

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Aug-14-2015, 03:22
Hello,

Not sure if this is the right place for this question however I will continue. I have only recently become a member of this community and am already loving the wealth of info available on this site. I am buying the game this week all being well with my new wifi card and am really excited to get stuck in. My question is quite straightforward, I have seen videos on youtube of Wellington bombers in the game but when I searched through for the aircraft list I couldn't see it on there. So is the Wellington AI only? or is it in one of the TF patches ? Or am I completely on the wrong end of the proverbial stick.

Thanks

Duke

Wellington should be ready for TF 5.0 but that is a while away.

Blenheim IV is the only Allied bomber at the moment, but good to learn on.

SirDuke
Aug-14-2015, 05:39
Wellington should be ready for TF 5.0 but that is a while away.

Blenheim IV is the only Allied bomber at the moment, but good to learn on.

Thanks Buzzsaw that's great I just didn't quite put it all together!

ATAG_Lewis
Aug-14-2015, 06:44
You will see Wimpy AI on other servers....A few of the dogfight servers have them to shoot at...Just don't have them on the ATAG server at the moment...