PDA

View Full Version : TrackIR issues

ATAG_Knuckles
Jul-09-2012, 17:21
Hi Gang its ole whining Knuckles again

Here is another on my list of "No longer works with the new patch"

TrackIR 5 hat mount: The "Center" hot key will not work when clod is launched. It works when I start TrackIR (I use F-12) but as soon as I launch CloD it no longer has any effect NOW !!!!! TrackIR still works I just cant center it

ALSO it just CloD as 1946 it still works fine Waaa Waaa :ind:

MajorBorris
Jul-09-2012, 17:27
That happens to me from time to time.

If I restart the sim and Tir5, it usualy fixes it.

A couple times I a had to restart the pc.

ATAG_Knuckles
Jul-09-2012, 17:39
it actually been about two weeks now, I've just now got around to working on that issue: I've tried all kinds of combinations

Different hot key
starting CloD then starting TrackIR and the other way around:
I have deleated Clod and TrackIR then D/L both

I have a question on the "Natural Point" forums but I dont think this is a TrackIR problem as it works in other Sims

ATAG_Colander
Jul-09-2012, 17:55
I use freetrack so I'm not of much help.

ATAG_Knuckles
Jul-09-2012, 18:11
I use freetrack so I'm not of much help.

and I was counting on you Colander :PP

ATAG_Deacon
Jul-09-2012, 19:06
Knuckles, I can't remember which, but next time you're in game with Trackir running hit F9 or F10 and see if that works...

I had the same issue long ago...

ChiefRedCloud
Jul-09-2012, 21:27
F12 for me is mapped for Steam Screen Capture .... is yours? Possible conflict?

ATAG_Knuckles
Jul-10-2012, 10:01
F12 for me is mapped for Steam Screen Capture .... is yours? Possible conflict?

Good catch on that Chief, as F-12 IS the default ScreenShot key however I changed mine along time ago and use F-12 for my TrackIR center

MiK_684
Jul-11-2012, 08:43
Hi,

i use Track IR5 without any problems in CLoD since the beginning.

I mapped the < button in the TiR5 Software and assigned it in my X45 Profile. My advice try another Button but not one of the F1-F12 :flying:

ATAG_EvangelusE
Jul-11-2012, 12:54
I have a similar problem with freetrack though it's intermittent. CloD will uncheck some of the tickboxes and I have to exit to desktop and re-enable them - it has been doing this for the last set of beta's. It only happens with CloD, I reckon its a bug but not one that affects everyone.

ATAG_Headshot
Jul-11-2012, 13:14
I have had this too but I found a fix that works for me. Open TrackIR then open Cliffs of Dover. If your center doesn't work simply minimize the game, go to TrackIR and reassign the hotkey to the same button. To back to Dover and you are ready to fly!

ATAG_Septic
Jul-11-2012, 14:30
I map tr5 hot-keys to joystick buttons in Trackir5, that is its default directx input, no programming, and it's always worked. Might be worth a try?

Septic.

ATAG_EvangelusE
Jul-11-2012, 19:43
Fortunately, I can launch FreeTrack after the game has loaded and FT works fine. Whenever I Launch FT first, and then CloD, I get the problem.

Can't you Launch TrackIR after the game has loaded like you can with FT (while you are in the menu's), then go on line/play?