PDA

View Full Version : For those with Crysis Wars

ATAG_Bliss
Jul-13-2012, 14:32
There is a mod out called Mech Warrior Living Legends and it is an absolute blast. I actually don't consider it a mod. It might as well be a complete stand alone game. It is that good. There's literally 100 mechs, tanks, airships etc. There's probably well over 50 online maps as well. The game is all about tactics etc., something I'm just learning to do. It took me around a week to get my 1st kill :)

Anyhow, the mod is free. For those that have old Crysis wars (the online version), and haven't tried this mod. You need to. This is by far the best mech warrior game I've ever played and it's just a mod. I believe it's a 3gb download.

Here's some in game action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFqev0Q5Z-o&feature=related

ATAG_Colander
Jul-13-2012, 15:12
Those things need more hits than a spitfire to be killed!

ATAG_Septic
Jul-13-2012, 16:02
Intense! You can't beat some good multi-player action with a good group! I just wish we could get going with CloD and I'm struggling to find an alternative while we wait. I might see whether this is in a sale somewhere.

Cheers for sharing Bliss,

Septic.

MajorBorris
Jul-19-2012, 16:36
Crisis wars is $5.99 if you own crysis $9.99 if you dont, on steam.

The mod is free:thumbsup:

Warhound
Jul-19-2012, 17:52
Crisis wars is $5.99 if you own crysis $9.99 if you dont, on steam.

The mod is free:thumbsup:

That mod looks tempting, but are you sure it needs crysis too? Info I can find on the net all suggests wars was bundled with warhead, with no mention of crysis. Or is it the mod that needs both (like ARMA II CO?).

Also, how is the playerbase ..still plenty of people playing Mech warrior?
Might grab it at the end of the steamsale if it's 5, or grab it earlier if it goes to -75% before that.

Dutch
Jul-19-2012, 18:04
I got a boxed set of Crysis, Crysis Warhead and Crysis Wars called 'Maximum Edition'.

Got half way through the first one offline and got killed a lot online. Am I missing something extremely good here?

ATAG_Snapper
Jul-19-2012, 19:42
Man, that footage is WILD!!!!! :geek:

ATAG_Headshot
Jul-19-2012, 20:42
I -really- want to try this but unfortunately I only have Crysis and Crysis:Warhead... not crysis wars. I'm having a hard time finding it now too.