PDA

View Full Version : Teamspeak for iPad

ATAG_Snapper
Jul-15-2012, 11:00
Works very well, tested it a few minutes ago on our Server and apparently I come through loud and clear. Set me back all of $4.99. (Yeah, yeah. The PC version is free; it just ain't fair! LOL).

Now......how to get CoD loaded up on my iPad......Think we can get Luthier to put this on his priority list? Maybe the sequel? Anyone gonna pay me 20 bucks to start a thread on 1C just to get the reactions? :P

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Jul-15-2012, 11:31
:grrr: oops wrong one

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Jul-15-2012, 11:32
:popcorn2:

ATAG_Snapper
Jul-15-2012, 11:43
Now THAT would be a post worth getting banned for! LOL

ATAG_Deacon
Jul-15-2012, 12:01
How I believe Snapper's iPad is utilized:

:PP

ATAG_Snapper
Jul-15-2012, 13:03
Absolutely! :thumbsup:

Although, I have a bone to pick with Steve Jobs (ooops, is it too soon? Am I being a little insensitive?): iPads are NOT "Flash-friendly":grrr: (None of the really GOOD clips will play on my iPad....:ind:)

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Jul-15-2012, 13:08
Ahhh the good ol Apple n Flash situation..

You would think by now they would of sorted that out

ATAG_Deacon
Jul-15-2012, 14:06
Absolutely! :thumbsup:

Although, I have a bone to pick with Steve Jobs (ooops, is it too soon? Am I being a little insensitive?): iPads are NOT "Flash-friendly":grrr: (None of the really GOOD clips will play on my iPad....:ind:)

For some reason I have no such issues with my Samsung Galaxy Tab..:)

ChiefRedCloud
Jul-15-2012, 14:56
TeamSpeak also works fairly well on iPones and Ipods also ..... same cost though ...

Doc
Jul-15-2012, 14:59
I've had TS3 on my andriod since last year works great!

ATAG_Snapper
Jul-15-2012, 20:58
I've had TS3 on my andriod since last year works great!

I guess it's been out as an app for awhile for the different smartphones. Never occurred to me to check the App Store until this morning when I saw Deacon's post reporting the main server was down. I do 90% of my forum reading on my iPad, and I saw Watchman was on TS and figured he was working on the problem, but I was away from my PC so couldn't speak with him directly. Had an "aha!" moment when I saw I could install TS on my ever-present iPad. Works like a charm! :thumbsup:

Pirabee
May-20-2014, 05:42
Dear Snapper,

This is directed to you, mate. I've searched high and low for this topic and - shazaam! - I finally found it.

Seems you are the only guy on ATAG using the iPad on TS...or so I think. Well, if so, and if yours is functioning well, I certainly am in luck. I downloaded TS on my iPad and really haven't been able to get a squeak out of the thing since. The public server is doing ok, at least I can hear the endless litany of "this one has joined" and "that has left" though I can't recall hearing anyone actually speak. As for the ATAG server, not a dicky.

Bitte, could you help send your exact settings to me...page by page. And forgive me that I have to be so demanding for when I entered the ATAG server name it was treated as unrecognized.

Awfully glad if you could help, and thanks.

Pirabee.