PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE, Please , Pretty Please, With Suger On Top !!!

MOHAWK
Jul-15-2012, 18:55
Can --ATAG-- put Wolf's (Channel Command ) Mission on its own server / client what ever its called 24/7 , so All can get to know the in's and out's of the map and Tab functions , ( it looks like quite abit to learn on it ) -- I was only LUCKY enough once to happen across it when it was up for testing(1/2 hr) or so , I really liked what I saw , im sure this is prob allready in the works , im just being Pushy , its Sunday early evening and im itching to try it !!!--- I even have the ( Recon Photo) up on my second monitor === Just waiting for it to come up ................Sorry , just had to Ask .................End Whining ..

ATAG_Septic
Jul-15-2012, 20:01
I'd love to see it on the sever too Mohawk. I've only had a couple of quick goes on the mission because of the time it's been on the server but from what I've seen it will be great.

Bliss will put it on when it's ready I'm sure :)

Septic

ATAG_Snapper
Jul-15-2012, 21:06
+1

I was on it for a short time at 5 a.m. (:stunned:) today and everything seemed to work great. The menu system is very cool, and I eventually learned to trim my Spit first before navigating the menu options. (or maybe I was just a little fuzzy on an early Sunday morning -- later on my wife asked why I kept saying "oops-a-daisy" over and over. LOL)

Doc
Jul-16-2012, 00:32
+1

ATAG_Bliss
Jul-16-2012, 02:07
Hi Gents,

I will get to this tomorrow. It's been a long day (got called in). SF guys not knowing their weapons. Scary lol.

Anyhow, I'm tired. Just give me another day! :recon:

MOHAWK
Jul-16-2012, 08:57
Thank You Bliss , Wolf, and all involved , ------and even Little Timmy Too...................