PDA

View Full Version : Dog Fight for Simulator Machine

DynamicSim
Sep-14-2015, 11:14
Hello,

We want to produce Simulator machine for CoD. I need a map for dog fighting. For example in a small map i want to dog fight with 30 pcs enemy planes. Battle area should be small because i want to enter action in a short time. How can i find a map or mission like this?

Thanks..

1lokos
Sep-14-2015, 11:42
The game have small maps for dogfigths, look at FMB (Full Mission Builder), the "Volcano Island", the (dumb) "Cross& Roundel" (a crude imitation for German and British insignia), the "Scimitar", "Isle of Doom" and 1 or 2 more.

Launch a MP mission - use the Lobby - and select a mission from Multi folder - Coop or Dogfight, they use this maps.

DynamicSim
Sep-16-2015, 06:27
Hi,

Thanks for respond.

When i enter the Multiplayer i see two options:
Client
Server

Where is the Lobby? Sorry i am rookie :)

ATAG_Dave
Sep-16-2015, 07:35
In case the OP is not aware, there is already a multiplayer server available called AX Dogfight which seems to be what he is looking for :thumbsup:

1lokos
Sep-16-2015, 11:57
Hi,

When i enter the Multiplayer i see two options:
Client
Server

This options suggest you are running a old version of the game - not even with the last official patch, that include the Lobby option. :S

Anyway try the Server option. Create MP server in CloD is not straightforward like in il-2:46, and if you are "out of STEAM" forget...