PDA

View Full Version : Report : First Sortie - Server #1 / new HD

MOHAWK
Jul-17-2012, 15:52
If this is of any use to ATAG : Flew 1 Sortie 45 min down to B5.6 Brit Armor , completed objective with 2 bombs and it registered , FPS seems alittle better - Flying and viewing was ( as they say down south -here) -" Slick as a Greased Pig " or " Butter my buns with Butter and call me Biscut" = don't know what that one means , and am afraid to ask , --but very smooth game play , = but when i landed and exited the a/c , tried to get another plane, but the choose side's flag turned into a black square ? ( no way around this ) so hit the -FLY-tab and ended up in my old plane -but in exteral view ? --had to exit the game and restart to get new plane ? ---.. TS still not working..///// Second Sortie to G.10.3 Comm HQ - completed / 2 bombs and some 20mm and registered completed , landed and No Prob getting new a/c this time , may just be a Glitch last time ?= TS still no start ...,,,,,,,,,,,end .

ATAG_Bliss
Jul-17-2012, 18:57
Hey Mohawk,

Did you try connecting to TS through the "Join this server" option on the TS3 widget on the main forum page?

MOHAWK
Jul-17-2012, 19:22
No -- but will try that later if reg TS does not work -------------- Thanks ...

Blackdog_kt
Jul-17-2012, 23:32
Just finished a 3 hour session and i can say things are definitely smoother on my mid-range PC (i7 920, Ati 4890 1GB, 3GB RAM, win7 pro 64-bit, 1680x1050, mostly medium settings).

I joined just as the server was restarting, reconnected, took a 110 to the I12 radar station, then hopped in a Ju88 and went for the Beaufighters in Ramsgate for my second sortie. Both sorties were smooth, i think as smooth as it is when i'm flying offline. I had a player gunner too in the 88. After attacking Ramsgate i was zig-zagging all the way back to Calais with a Spit on my tail while he was keeping him busy. For what it's worth, no weirdness whatsoever occurred with a multi-crewed 88 (apart from trying to scissor with a Spit in an 88 that is :) )