PDA

View Full Version : No.401_Wolverine has just uploaded Finest Hour Battle of Britain MP Campaign!

No.401_Wolverine
Sep-18-2015, 01:41
No.401_Wolverine has just uploaded Finest Hour Battle of Britain MP Campaign (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/Downloads.php?do=download&downloadid=47)!

No.401 Squadron Presents:
FINEST HOUR

First, I would like to thank everyone who has been involved in the creation of the campaign.

|450|Squiz, |450|Kookaburra, and ATAG_Freya for helping with the creation of necessary mission target files and especially Squiz for creating all of the fantastic AI bombing raids available to the Luftwaffe team
No.401_StiC for creating a very handy program that allows the admin of the campaign to quickly review and edit the various data files assoc

69th_SunDog
Sep-20-2015, 11:51
This is great! thanks to all who worked on creating this.

Can we launch AI raids with this?

Thanks again!

Dice
Sep-20-2015, 15:55
Yep, but you have to recon the target first prior to sending the AI to bomb it. Not difficult by any means...just fly over it and a message will appear that it has been successfully reconned and 24 hours later it will show up on the list of available targets.:thumbsup:

Well, I mean it`s....

Not difficult if you stay above, say 3000 meter`s, and get it on the first pass.
Not difficult if you hit that invisible beam projecting straight up from the target.
Not difficult if you don`t have a determined RAF Squadron chasing you all over England.

sounds easy...lol.

No.401_Wolverine
Sep-24-2015, 01:26
I believe there is also code in the mission to allow Red to initiate a random unknown Blue bomber raid in the event of no Blue players, but it is disabled (commented out). Let's leave that as a challenge to prospective mission builders to re-enable it.

ATAG_Freya
Sep-24-2015, 01:48
I believe there is also code in the mission to allow Red to initiate a random unknown Blue bomber raid in the event of no Blue players, but it is disabled (commented out). Let's leave that as a challenge to prospective mission builders to re-enable it.

// GamePlay.gpHUDLogCenter("Nuts!");

No.401_Wolverine
Sep-24-2015, 11:19
HA! Code jokes.... wow, we're heading down the rabbit hole now...

jepo
Mar-12-2016, 08:54
Will have a go at downloading this file looks good

SD_MBen
Aug-22-2016, 09:11
Hi,
I have downloaded your mission pack but can you tell me where the files go?
Many thanks in advance.
Ben

SD_MBen
Aug-23-2016, 14:39
Bump?

ATAG_Freya
Aug-23-2016, 17:33
Looks like the intended file paths are in the .cs:

private static string userdocpath = Environment.GetFolderPath(Environment.SpecialFolde r.MyDocuments);
private static string CLODO_FILE_PATH = userdocpath + @"\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - mod\";
private static string TARGETS_FILE_PATH = @"missions\Multi\Co-op\The_Battle_of_Britain\targets\"; // adjust to your needs
private static string FILE_PATH = @"missions\Multi\Co-op\The_Battle_of_Britain\thebattle.mis"; // adjust to your needs
private static string SPAWNPOINTS_FILE_PATH = "missions\\Multi\\Co-op\\The_Battle_of_Britain\\spawnpoints\\"; // adjust to your needs
private static string BOMBERMISSIONS_FILE_PATH = "missions\\Multi\\Co-op\\The_Battle_of_Britain\\Bomber_Missions\\"; // adjust to your needs
private static string LOAD_TARGETS_FILE = @"missions\Multi\Co-op\The_Battle_of_Britain\thebattle_targets.txt"; // adjust to your needs
private static string LOAD_LOSSES_FILE = @"missions\Multi\Co-op\The_Battle_of_Britain\thebattle_losses.txt"; // adjust to your needs
private static string LOAD_AIRFIELDS_FILE = @"missions\Multi\Co-op\The_Battle_of_Britain\thebattle_airfields.txt"; // adjust to your needs
private static string LOAD_AIRCRAFT_FILE = @"missions\Multi\Co-op\The_Battle_of_Britain\thebattle_aircraft.txt"; // adjust to your needs
private static string LOAD_PORTS_FILE = @"missions\Multi\Co-op\The_Battle_of_Britain\thebattle_ports.txt"; // adjust to your needs
private static string LOAD_FACTORIES_FILE = @"missions\Multi\Co-op\The_Battle_of_Britain\thebattle_factories.txt"; // adjust to your needs
private static string LOAD_FUEL_FILE = @"missions\Multi\Co-op\The_Battle_of_Britain\thebattle_fuel.txt"; // adjust to your needs
private static string LOAD_CIVILIANS_FILE = @"missions\Multi\Co-op\The_Battle_of_Britain\thebattle_civilians.txt"; // adjust to your needs
private static string LOAD_RESOURCES_FILE = @"missions\Multi\Co-op\The_Battle_of_Britain\thebattle_resources.txt"; // adjust to your needs
private static string LOAD_SCORE_FILE = @"missions\Multi\Co-op\The_Battle_of_Britain\thebattle_score.txt"; // adjust to your needs

put them all in the The_Battle_of_Britain folder or "adjust to your needs"...