PDA

View Full Version : How to reinstall or save BoS ( & for that matter CoD)before or after PC restore?

Blitzen
Oct-09-2015, 11:32
Due to a severe PC corruption I may have to do a complete PC retore.Of course this terrifies me.I think I can get most functions reinstalled but I worry about the modded fligh sims ( BoS ,CloD,( both Steam) RoF (on line) and that old favorite Il-2 ( modded up like crazy.) All of these sims now have added skins & missions and CloD is modded in several forms of ATAG mods. Obviously I am afraid all of the folders with these sims will disappear along with all the mods they contain. Can someone give me good advice dealing with this problem? I guess this includes FFB joystick & Track IR5 as well...:P

1lokos
Oct-09-2015, 12:05
Il-2'46, CLoD, BOS can be just copied for some external HDD, etc. No (Windows) register keys is used.

For CLoD copy too the 1C folder in Documents (custom missions, skins, campaigns progress, config - graphics, joystick - files).

The better is copy these custom files (for BoS copy the Input and Missions folders in Data folder) and do a new install - including TF mods.