PDA

View Full Version : No.401 Server Offline Indefinitely

No.401_Wolverine
Oct-15-2015, 11:58
The Virtual No.401 Squadron dedicated server will be going offline indefinitely as of today, October 15, 2015.

The costs of sustaining the server have increased recently and we simply cannot reasonably support them with the donations we receive. This is not the fault of low donations as much as it is a factor of our small group and player base. Even if we had everyone playing donating $10 or even $20 a month, we could not support it.

I'd like to thank everyone who has ever donated to help support the server in the past. Your donations helped to keep us going through several campaigns and allowed us to present some interesting new maps to the community that may not have appeared otherwise.

Thanks to everyone who played on the 401 Server. You made it a great run.

Wolverine

Virtual No.401 Squadron

401squadron.canadaboard.net

ATAG_Colander
Oct-15-2015, 12:06
:(

ATAG_Freya
Oct-15-2015, 12:29
I'm sad to see it go, some of my most memorable and fun times with this sim is on the 401 server. Thank you for maintaining it and giving us great missions with friends.

♣_Spiritus_♣
Oct-15-2015, 13:09
Sad to hear, it was good fun, you are a scripting guru Wolverine.

Thanks for all your efforts and work in missions, servers, and scripts.

:salute:

Dice
Oct-15-2015, 21:10
I'm sad to see it go, some of my most memorable and fun times with this sim is on the 401 server. Thank you for maintaining it and giving us great missions with friends.

^ Freya said it best, I`ll miss those Saturday night sorties... as will we all.

=FI=Murph
Oct-16-2015, 13:04
So sorry to hear this.

Cassius
Oct-16-2015, 18:12
Sad news. Realy sorry.

ATAG_Septic
Oct-17-2015, 10:43
Sorry to hear this Wolverine,

It is sad to hear of a server disappearing, I hope you can one day return to contributing much needed and appreciated variety.

Septic. S!

ATAG_Torian
Oct-18-2015, 06:11
Some epic memories and great comradery. Thank u Wolvey and 401st for the great times we all had. Really do hope your talents find there way into a server some way or another.

ATAG_Ribbs
Oct-21-2015, 13:06
I agree with everyone here. Wolverine, your server had some amazing innovative concepts going, and its a shame its being shut down. Like Torian said..I hope your talents and efforts can make it back to a server one day. Everyone's CLOD experience would benefit from it! Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to this game we all love. S!

Ribbs