PDA

View Full Version : "Old Farm Truck"

ATAG_Bliss
Jul-30-2012, 19:27
LOL @ the passenger!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZymGGCoGVU&featurew#t=01m56s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZymGGCoGVU&featurew#t=01m56s)

III./ZG76_Keller
Jul-30-2012, 19:38
The torque on that truck is insane, thought that old frame was gonna bend!

Doc
Jul-30-2012, 19:42
Hehe hillbillies!

ChiefRedCloud
Jul-30-2012, 20:19
This use to be my hobbie in days gone past .....

ATAG_Knuckles
Jul-30-2012, 21:39
I wanna play !!!!!!!:maddriver:

ATAG_Snapper
Jul-30-2012, 22:33
Dang, that looks like fun!!! :thumbsup:

MOHAWK
Jul-31-2012, 10:36
Wow-- Much Power in that truck , But he also had his -DOG- in the truck ? ---- What an Idiot !! ---Some people should -NOT- have Pets or Children . What if the door fell off that Heap or blew a tire or ??

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Jul-31-2012, 16:57
Man thats dogs face (?) is hilarious

ATAG_Bliss
Jul-31-2012, 23:03
Wow-- Much Power in that truck , But he also had his -DOG- in the truck ? ---- What an Idiot !! ---Some people should -NOT- have Pets or Children . What if the door fell off that Heap or blew a tire or ??

A buddy of mine takes his dog everywhere at the drags. Literally the dog would claw his way in if he had to. That's how much the dog enjoys going fast :)

There's a story behind that "old farm truck" and his dog. It's another dog that absolutely loves drag racing. I know to some it may seem inhumane. But I assure you if that old farm truck dog is anything like my buddy's dog, if he sees the race car moving (aka - loading it on the trailer etc.) the dog wouldn't let him leave the driveway unless he/she rode with him. They get addicted to it as well :)

So don't worry about any sort of harm. The dog is having the time of it's life and chooses, actually, demands to be sitting right there.

MOHAWK
Aug-01-2012, 10:26
I here ya Bliss : you could and prob are right about the Dog story . just that the look on that Dogs face just dident look right to me ( TERROR = Oh Fuck Not Again ) kinda look , big block header pipes = way too load for a Dogs ears , He prob has ( PTSD), I am not even a member of PETA , But just someone who like animals ( just like everyone else here does ) im sure ... My main pet abuse peeve - is ( and I see this down south here to often ) is those Looser F*#!^ who have a Dog and Chain it to a tree with a 10 foot chain 24/7 with an empty water and food bowls ?? = If only the Law allowed ( the things i could do to those kinds of Pieces of S*@$, --- Damn Bliss now you went and got me all worked up , == I will stop here== now go and check out the fishing in Russia link i just put up under ( OFF TOPIC )