PDA

View Full Version : Bugtracker: Stability & Control Issues with Early Mark Spitfires

ATAG_Snapper
Aug-05-2012, 09:00
A Bugtracker report has been filed regarding concerns over how stability and control issues with the Spitfires are modelled in Cliffs of Dover. Please review and place your vote here:

http://www.il2bugtracker.com/issues/415

Fried
Aug-05-2012, 11:45
Saw that earlier as have been tearing my hair out whilst watching that thread over on the banana forums :grrr:

Voting is going well :PP

Dutch
Aug-05-2012, 11:49
Think I was one of the first to vote. No prizes for guessing which way.............:devilish:

ATAG_Snapper
Aug-05-2012, 13:23
Everyone should vote as they see fit. There's certainly no lack of information & documentation included with this Bug Tracker Report!

Fried
Aug-05-2012, 14:16
My problem with it is that it's not really dealing with an in-game bug as IvanK pointed out towards the end of the 80 odd pages of erm... discussion, the whole thread isnt dealing with an in-game bug, it just seems like 1 mans interpretation of some dusty old papers against anothers (ok quite a few), afaik he doesnt even play that much if at all

*edit*
Even if we took Crumpets view to heart, how the hell would/could it even be put in game when we are dealing with different conditions of every user, general high ping lag, joy stick lag, stutters and slow downs, and without feel and feedback that you would get from the real thing, any little lag or stutter in a furball would see planes falling apart due to lag from your control input.

ATAG_Septic
Aug-05-2012, 14:17
Everyone should vote as they see fit. There's certainly no lack of information & documentation included with this Bug Tracker Report!

Thanks for the heads up. I voted but can't see fit, any thinking about fit ruins my tobacco and cake enjoyment.

Septic.

ATAG_Snapper
Aug-06-2012, 09:27
Thanks for the heads up. I voted but can't see fit, any thinking about fit ruins my tobacco and cake enjoyment.

Septic.

:)

Doc
Aug-06-2012, 09:35
Can I ask as dumb question? That is a huge bug report. What is the readers digest version of this bug with the Spit I, Ia and II? And why have so many persons voted it down? As of last night the totals are -6.

:recon:

Doc
Aug-06-2012, 13:08
Thanks. I guess you have to be a real propeller head to appreciate all that. That's a lot of info. Thanks for taking a minute to explain it.

Dutch
Aug-06-2012, 13:46
No prob Doc. :)

[FFCW]Urizen
Aug-06-2012, 14:00
I am still undecided whether my spit lost itґs wing due to enemy fire or its instability. Nah, must have been instability, those cannons didnґt hurt one bit :PP .

Ok, enough with the wing jokes. I donґt want anybody "falling" to the floor, because they lost their "grip".

Seriously though: Iґll await his further investigations into the Hurricane and 109, before i make a decision.