I'm selling these stuffs:

Playseat Pilot
Track IR 5 and TrackClip PRO
HOTAS Warthog (stick and throttle)
Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals
Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant
Logitech G27 PC and PS
Microsoft Force Feedback 2

PM for any further info about these stuffs.

Note:
even if I'm selling these stuffs, I want to share with you my honest opinion:

Playseat Pilot - simply uncomfortable
Track IR 5 and TrackClip PRO - a must have .. .even if I still remember my ex wife (oh ... btw she is the reason of this sale) laughing at me as I turned my head like Linda Blair in The Exorcist
HOTAS Warthog (stick and throttle) - used a couple of time then dismounted. Too large, too heavy, too cold in the winter (yeah .. the stick was too cold for me). A waste of money of course unless you want to fly a Jet
Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals - good choice ... if you manage to fix it to the floor
Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant - maybe my best purchase: easy to use, small and light, configure, assemble/disassemble in few seconds, precise enough and very cheap
Logitech G27 PC and PS - used a couple of time. Just not for me.
Microsoft Force Feedback 2 - a masterpiece

Continu0
Nov-18-2015, 17:30
Are you leaving us????

ATAG_Dave
Nov-18-2015, 19:07
Hi pilots,

I'm selling these stuffs:

Playseat Pilot
Track IR 5 and TrackClip PRO
HOTAS Warthog (stick and throttle)
Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals
Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant
Logitech G27 PC and PS
Microsoft Force Feedback 2

PM for any further info about these stuffs.

Note:
even if I'm selling these stuffs, I want to share with you my honest opinion:

Playseat Pilot - simply uncomfortable
Track IR 5 and TrackClip PRO - a must have .. .even if I still remember my ex wife (oh ... btw she is the reason of this sale) laughing at me as I turned my head like Linda Blair in The Exorcist
HOTAS Warthog (stick and throttle) - used a couple of time then dismounted. Too large, too heavy, too cold in the winter (yeah .. the stick was too cold for me). A waste of money of course unless you want to fly a Jet
Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals - good choice ... if you manage to fix it to the floor
Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant - maybe my best purchase: easy to use, small and light, configure, assemble/disassemble in few seconds, precise enough and very cheap
Logitech G27 PC and PS - used a couple of time. Just not for me.
Microsoft Force Feedback 2 - a masterpiece

Hi Gladio - see PM :salute: