PDA

View Full Version : There is no licking in a dogfight!

ATAG_Snapper
Aug-14-2012, 21:01

Just Riley (brown) negotiating with his sister Chloe for the last piece of dog kibble.

335th_GRAthos
Aug-15-2012, 05:19
Lol!

~s~

JG52_Krupi
Aug-17-2012, 03:37
Nice dogs, have you got any other pictures?

Dutch
Aug-17-2012, 07:26
Looks to me like that Chloe's a right little bitch. :)

ATAG_Snapper
Aug-17-2012, 07:35
Thanks, Krupi. Pictures? I could BURY you in pictures! LOL Riley (the brown Sheltie) starred in The Dogs of Dover last year, when he and I single-handedly took on the entire Luftwaffe flying a Spit that magically appeared in my front yard. The black Sheltie in the pic, Chloe, is a playmate we got for Riley a month after Dogs of Dover was released. They are inseparable. The photo is very misleading: I took it while they were playing, believe it or not. It's all mock fierceness on their part and part of the game. They've never bitten each other in reality -- just growled and barked if the other is trying to steal a chew toy.

Here's a couple of movies of them: :D

This one was shot soon after we got Chloe. The two hit it off right from the start.:

https://vimeo.com/29358566

https://vimeo.com/29358566

This second one is more recent. Over last winter Riley was diagnosed with hip dysplasia, rare for the Shetland Sheepdog breed. He could hardly walk and moaned & whimpered in his sleep. A series of shots, hydrotherapy (which he does weekly), and a careful daily regimen of medication had Riley respond well. I shot this clip for my vet to demonstrate that. Over this summer Riley has gotten strong enough to actually match Chloe in speed! :thumbsup:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UCPFQmsXWt0

Dutch
Aug-17-2012, 07:47
That's a nice vid and story mate. Glad he's ok.

Also think the England football team selectors should take a look at that vid!

One of our cats has just had a bit of a health problem. Vets bills always make me think I should've took out the insurance...........

ATAG_Snapper
Aug-17-2012, 08:04
Looks to me like that Chloe's a right little bitch. :)

You bet! And Riley is a little bugger! The two of them are ALWAYS up to something, usually involving property damage of some kind. At least it's taught my daughter to hang up her clothes and put her shoes away in the closet. :)

This is a picture of them listening very attentively about the principle of Daylight Saving/Standard Time giving us an extra hour of sleep on a Sunday morning. I honestly thought they understood....

ATAG_Knuckles
Aug-17-2012, 09:58
Maybee we should start "THE DOGS OF ATAG" thread: 2 Bull Terriers:::::: Dudleigh and Knuckles. Dudleigh is the mother of Knuckles

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Aug-20-2012, 08:25
You bet! And Riley is a little bugger! The two of them are ALWAYS up to something, usually involving property damage of some kind. At least it's taught my daughter to hang up her clothes and put her shoes away in the closet. :)

This is a picture of them listening very attentively about the principle of Daylight Saving/Standard Time giving us an extra hour of sleep on a Sunday morning. I honestly thought they understood....

Haha...brilliant