PDA

View Full Version : reflector sight illumination

Wulf
Aug-16-2012, 00:16
Is there any way to increase the visibility of the reticule on the Revi reflector sight in the 109? I have mine set to 100% illumination but this isn't much chop in bright conditions.

Any ideas for some work-arounds for this?

Wolf
Aug-16-2012, 00:41

Fly at night :PP

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Aug-16-2012, 03:03
Is there any way to increase the visibility of the reticule on the Revi reflector sight in the 109? I have mine set to 100% illumination but this isn't much chop in bright conditions.

Use the flip up sun shade thingy me jig..that up and your brightness on Max should help you a bit

spartan18a
Oct-25-2014, 15:08
I have the same problem. Please help!!!!

klu.peete
Nov-14-2014, 19:18
I have no cros at hole. ..!! Cant click nothing in the pit ? So this sucks too.. no I shoot on feeling :-)

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Nov-14-2014, 20:13
I have no cros at hole. ..!! Cant click nothing in the pit ? So this sucks too.. no I shoot on feeling :-)

Use your mouse, look in your cockpit for the switches which turn on the light for the sight.

For the 109's, just under the front of the sight. Same for G-50. For Spit, switch hidden on firewall behind and level with left side of sight, for Hurri, switch on the firewall level and to the right of the sight.

Or you can just program a key. :P

klu.peete
Nov-14-2014, 20:21
I cant click enything in the cockpit anymore..! So I made keys ... indeed..

1lokos
Nov-14-2014, 20:25
To be able to click in cockpit you need be in "Independent mode" - this is set ON default, and is turned OFF with F-10 (default key).

With "Independent mode" OFF the mouse move the camera.

spartan18a
Nov-15-2014, 18:06
Got a new pc and bye the problem and to the laptop to do the work of a desktop.

klu.peete
Nov-17-2014, 13:22
O ok... +1lokos that make sense.. in shall try to push f10 again when i cant click enything. !!

klu.peete
Dec-31-2014, 13:19
Yesterday and today. .. on my new pc my mouse couldn't klick anything anymore... i heard from a pilot in clod.. that it is steam who is messing things up in the game.. because it updates things in clifs.. I have set cloud and updating out now and emptied my cash. Folder ... no result... mmm... an other bug ... i think. Takes a lot of time and perseverance this way to fly. .. bud i am a pilot i do not give up... as Churchill said.. we wil not surrender. !!

1lokos
Dec-31-2014, 13:59
If you use STEAM CLOUD every time that you change some settings you need synchronizes the game with CLOUD.

Or eventually CLOUD download a old setting and... "my joystick/key binds are lost". :D