PDA

View Full Version : Flying again..

JG52_Krupi
Aug-20-2012, 19:52
I had not flown for a while but tonight I decided to start again, it was fun to be back but this time in a Blenheim and a Spit ::stunned: Yeah no blue planes for me tonight, of course the 26 blue vs 15 reds might have been something to do with it :D

Big thanks to 501 Duke for helping me get my spitfire in the air, its being a long time since I flew one :salute:

ATAG_Knuckles
Aug-20-2012, 21:09
Yeah I briefly logged in and saw Krupi in a Blenheim, I knew something wasn't right so i logged out and when and got a beer :recon:

ATAG_Bliss
Aug-21-2012, 01:10
:salute:
Yeah I briefly logged in and saw Krupi in a Blenheim, I knew something wasn't right so i logged out and when and got a beer :recon:

LOL :D

kopperdrake
Aug-26-2012, 18:44
Big thanks to 501 Duke for helping me get my spitfire in the air, its being a long time since I flew one :salute:

Duke or Drake? ;)

JG52_Krupi
Aug-29-2012, 18:39
Duke or Drake? ;)

Whoops Drake my bad :recon:

Dutch
Aug-29-2012, 20:24
For the furtherance of decorum and good taste, I suggest Krupi changes his 'avatar' on this forum. Flying Spitfires and Blenheims does not gel well with erm.. JG52. :PP

ATAG_Knuckles
Aug-29-2012, 20:43
Spoken like a true Limey :doh:

ATAG_Snapper
Aug-29-2012, 21:03
Spoken like a true Limey :doh:

+1

They're aleady claiming Spits, Hurries, and Blennies were.......BRITISH!!!! :huh:

Wolf
Aug-29-2012, 21:58
+1

They're aleady claiming Spits, Hurries, and Blennies were.......BRITISH!!!! :huh:

Its Obvious why Krupi is in a Spit...

The Spit performed so well in WW2 cause it was built by the Germans > Exported to England.

There is not much about this in the archives.. but I am sure it is true... :) and that's why Krupi is flying them.. cause he knows the truth. :stunned:

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Aug-30-2012, 06:19
Its Obvious why Krupi is in a Spit...

The Spit performed so well in WW2 cause it was built by the Germans > Exported to England.

There is not much about this in the archives.. but I am sure it is true... :) and that's why Krupi is flying them.. cause he knows the truth. :stunned:

Petty the Brits didn't take the DB engine and use it back then, seems like every car in Britain uses them now....

Fuel injection or tube with a marball in it? Hmmm

Oh and Krupi is a traitor, once upon a time we used to to wing together and talk about merry things but not now, now he just wears my favourite flying scarf so I know not to shoot him down .

JG52_Krupi
Aug-30-2012, 06:23
Everyone knows that supermarine took the spits wing design from the he111 :getaway: :recon:

Shhh Jamz your not supposed to tell them I am a spy ;)

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Aug-30-2012, 07:12
Everyone knows that supermarine took the spits wing design from the he111 :getaway: :recon:

Shhh Jamz your not supposed to tell them I am a spy ;)

He's a witch!.....burn him :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Dutch
Aug-30-2012, 20:10
Everyone knows that supermarine took the spits wing design from the he111

Bloody Hell. You blokes call yourselves English? And Knowledgeable regarding Aviation History? Bloody Charletans.

It was the Heinkel He70, as it happens. And what's more, no-one copied anything. It was widely accepted by the aeronautical industry worldwide that the elliptical wing was the perfect solution to induced drag.
The Heinkel He70 was a one-off production, because it was also widely known that it would be too expensive to mass produce.

The British mass-produced it, thereby losing an Empire.....sniff......

Well, we live and learn I suppose. Anyone lend me a quid for my busfare home?