PDA

View Full Version : Ghost planes, good news

ATAG_Colander
Aug-24-2012, 10:38
Just got an email from the devs, they have found the bug. We will have to wait for the solution. ;)

from http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=456408#post456408

:party2::party2::party2::party2::party2:

Tonka
Aug-24-2012, 11:08
Wow, just Wow.

So someone gave them info today, and a fix was found today?

If 1c had tested the game before release, or ran a closed beta with some willing folks, then this ghost bug would never have been an issue.

I'm gonna shut up now, before i make a post at 1c and get myself in trouble......

Thanks for the info btw Colander.

ATAG_Snapper
Aug-24-2012, 14:31
This is fantastic news!!!! :thumbsup:

Dutch
Aug-24-2012, 15:53
Only a couple of nights ago I chased the same formation twice, only for it to evaporate twice. Luckily the third one was a real one.

Great news.

ATAG_Rush
Aug-25-2012, 14:06
ATAG_Tonka and divittor were around for this one, so they can also let you know about this.

Had trouble finding the last ship to sink. So did the germans. Tab,4,7,1 (or whatever the ground target command was), put us over open water with no close contacts. There was 1 contact >5mi away from where the game was telling us to look that was half sunk. I put 3 more bombs in it. The bomb would explode, but you wouldn't see the bright 2nd explosion with the debris field around the ship.

The 1st attachment is me approaching the ship. Tonka and divittor were in another Blenheim and couldn't see this ship. Tonka switched to my bombadier position and still couldn't see it. I shot at to mark it for them, then rammed it. The 2nd attachment was after I crashed into it.

--rush--

ATAG_Bliss
Aug-25-2012, 17:02
Thanks Rush!

Looks like I need to do the same thing to the red objectives as I did the blue's - make it so the objective is complete minus one ship. So for blues that's 17 outta 18 ships and reds 4 outta 5 ships.

Tonka
Aug-26-2012, 02:04
I should have some screenshots or video of us looking for that last ships, if you need to see it Bliss?

I can confirm it as Rush said though, 1 ship was reported as left, the target comms thing directed us to the right area (within 1 mile) but only Rush could see the ship.

Thanks.