PDA

View Full Version : If it wasn't confusing enough already. . . .

ATAG_Bliss
Aug-26-2012, 18:48
. . . Looks like the cat's somewhat out of the bag. http://bobgamehub.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/sturmovik-battle-for-stalingrad.html

So it looks like there's a battle for moscow, a battle for stalingrad, and of course the current buggy mess we have now? What in the world is going on with these guys? :D

Well one thing's for sure: They are definitely still working on flight sims. The present may not be the best for WWII stuff, but it looks like what's in store for the future looks pretty damn promising! :stunned:

ATAG_Snapper
Aug-26-2012, 19:05
"1C is our long-term partner. We have experienced firsthand what 1Cs basic principles are to be honest to partners, customers and employees," comments Igor Ustinov, Chairman of Board of Directors of BUKA.

Well, there we have it! :)

Dutch
Aug-26-2012, 19:18
C'mon guys, I sussed that weeks ago with the LaGG 3 screenies and Google earth. It was all over 1C!

Nobody ever listens to me. Is it beacause I type with the same accent I speak with or summat? :)

ATAG_Bliss
Aug-26-2012, 19:23
So this is a fake?

Sorry if you've already posted this somewhere :doh:

Dutch
Aug-26-2012, 19:50
Oh I couldn't say if it's a fake or not. If igromir was this week it's possible I suppose.

Then again, you'd think the 'announcement' would have been made if this was 'kosher'. Don't worry mate, it was only me and Skoshi Tiger having a bit of banter, but I did recognise the Volga at Stalingrad from the LaGG screenies. :D

Doc
Aug-26-2012, 19:50
Well we will know in about 24 hours. :thumbsup:

Wolf
Aug-26-2012, 19:54
Well we will know in about 24 hours. :thumbsup:

What is happening in about 24 hours? Is there an announcement of something some where? Is Snapper putting Server 2 back to full Realism? .... what? to soon? :PP

ATAG_Colander
Aug-26-2012, 20:07
How is this project related to your earlier work such as IL2 Sturmovik and Cliffs of Dover?
This is a new project.

We have heard earlier about another sequel to IL2 Sturmovik, Cliffs of Dover, called Battle for Moscow, is this the same project?
No, that is a different project which we are also announcing at the expo. With Battle for Stalingrad we are focusing on one of the most famous Battle of the Eastern Front, and which the air war story has never been told.

Not sure I like the sound of that.

ATAG_Deacon
Aug-26-2012, 20:20
:(

No P-40...

:(

ATAG_Snapper
Aug-26-2012, 20:48
What is happening in about 24 hours? Is there an announcement of something some where? Is Snapper putting Server 2 back to full Realism? .... what? to soon? :PP

There you go! Sabotaging again!!! :PP

Before we got to the critical Blenheim vs He111 dogfighting..... :(

Wolf
Aug-26-2012, 21:03
There you go! Sabotaging again!!! :PP

Before we got to the critical Blenheim vs He111 dogfighting..... :(

:hide:

HAHAHAHA!!! Could not resist.

I was just chatting to Colander. I will look at logs tonight but I think that Channel Command is ready for Server 1 now. no major errors seen in coding in past 3 days.

Now back to my older question Snapper. I think you may have missed it or I have missed the response.

Did you want me to throw in an Air Start airfield somewhere south of france over water (yeah that makes sense) in Channel Command on Server 2. So you start at 5000m so you can do testing quick and easy? and not have to worry bout climbing to a height to then test.??

I will put all planes from both sides in it.

71st_AH_Eagle
Aug-26-2012, 22:14
I want my little cobra to be flyable. :ind:

I hope this is a fake thing that was leaked.

Doc
Aug-26-2012, 22:29
I think B6 said something about an announcement Monday...??

Wolf
Aug-26-2012, 22:33
I think B6 said something about an announcement Monday...??

Yes he said he would make announcement on Monday once Snapper had finished his testing ;)

:doh:

No the child in me can not let it go... :)

Dutch
Aug-26-2012, 22:44
Yes, you are right. I've not enough information about CloD and I've a lot of restrictions on the disclosure of details.
But, the community has very simple choice:
1) communication as is. It will improve over time as I study language and I obtain new data.
2) no communication. My main task is publication of news and Friday updates, I can do only it.

I'll tell more about our situation on Monday.

That's all he said.

Doc
Aug-26-2012, 22:56
That blog looks fishy and the link within returns a 404 at the referenced site. Google results only show two sites indexed with that statement from Ilya. That blog and 1C forums. :die:

ATAG_Bliss
Aug-27-2012, 03:31
Yeah - its a fake. I couldn't find anything else either.

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Aug-27-2012, 07:28
From Blacksix over at banana:

It's a fake. Look at the list of flyable aircraft:

Go 145, Do 217M-1/He 111H-6, Do 17/Ju 88D-1/D-5, Ju 87B/R, Fw 189A-2/A-3, Bf 109F-4/G-2, Bf 109G-4/G-6, Bf 110G-3, Fw 190A-5/F-3, (Italy, ARMIR) Macchi C.200, Macchi C.202, Fiat Br.20. (Allies): IL2/T/3M, Su26, Mig-3, Lavochkin LAGG-3, La-5, Yak -2/3, Yak -9/T/U, Hurricane I/II, Pe-8, Pe-2 .

It's impossible to make and some of them have never been used at Stalingrad. And Buka has no relation to the development of aviasimulators.

Wait for the normal announcement, please.

Doc
Aug-27-2012, 16:16
What is the motivation that makes someone to go to these lengths? Original poster part of it? I think so how else do you find some obscure blog site like that it isn't by chance.

Dutch
Aug-27-2012, 16:22
What is the motivation that makes someone to go to these lengths?

Same motivation that makes people design computer viruses, smash their local bus-stop/phone box, and drop litter in the street that ruins their own environment.

Beats me.

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Aug-27-2012, 16:27
Def seems like a whole lot of hassle for nothing if you ask me.....

weirdos

ATAG_Colander
Aug-27-2012, 17:25
Boredom (or nothing better to do) is a good motivation to take the time to create things like this

Dutch
Aug-28-2012, 09:25
So anyway, I checked the dates for the Igromir show, and it's not until the 4th of October, in case anyone didn't know already.

I suppose 'the announcement' could come anytime between now and then.