PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the long road to get here! Glad to arrive...

wuffman
Aug-27-2012, 19:24
Hi All,

I know little and can do even less, but almost have my pc up to speed and am anxious to learn how to stay aloft without overheating or stalling. Started with WoP Jan. '11, did Alpha War Thunder, but had to focus on other things for the past few months. But my GTX 570 should be in later this week, and I will be ready to start ATAG server. I use Freetrack, and as soon as I get over buying the Nvidia my Logitech 3D Pro will be replaced. Thanks for the hospitality and I strive foremost to stay out of the way!

wuffman
Pentium 6850 duo core @ 3.57 GHz
ASUS P5G41T-M LX 1333MHz fsb
4 Gb DDR3 1600MHz Kingston
GeForce 550 TI GTX
1Tb Western Digital 64mb cache
Logitech 3D " PRO " ( who are they trying to kidd? )

III./ZG76_Keller
Aug-27-2012, 19:39
Hi wuffman, glad to see you've found the top of the ladder of WWII flight "sims"!

Hope you get things going soon, and make sure you join our Teamspeak!

:salute:

ATAG_Colander
Aug-27-2012, 19:59
Welcome wuffman,

As Keller said, make sure you have a mike and install TeamSpeak. Is a great tool both to learn from others and to improve the overall game experience.

:salute:

ATAG_Bliss
Aug-27-2012, 20:05
Hi All,

I know little and can do even less,

Hi wuffman - You sound like the rest of us :geek:

Make sure you get TS3 up to snuff and I'm sure you'll have plenty of people helping you get started. Everyone on coms is a friendly bunch!

Welcome! :salute:

Doc
Aug-27-2012, 21:00
Hi All,

I know little and can do even less, but almost have my pc up to speed and am anxious to learn how to stay aloft without overheating or stalling. Started with WoP Jan. '11, did Alpha War Thunder, but had to focus on other things for the past few months. But my GTX 570 should be in later this week, and I will be ready to start ATAG server. I use Freetrack, and as soon as I get over buying the Nvidia my Logitech 3D Pro will be replaced. Thanks for the hospitality and I strive foremost to stay out of the way!

wuffman
Pentium 6850 duo core @ 3.57 GHz
ASUS P5G41T-M LX 1333MHz fsb
4 Gb DDR3 1600MHz Kingston
GeForce 550 TI GTX
1Tb Western Digital 64mb cache
Logitech 3D " PRO " ( who are they trying to kidd? )

You are in the right place and at the right time. Welcome to the forums and please join us on teamspeak. :hbd:

Wolf
Aug-27-2012, 21:07
Hi All, I know little and can do even less

Sweet! someone with the same skills as me. I feel so at home. :salute:

wuffman
Sep-18-2012, 00:05
Hey mates... looks like Freetrack is way tooo CPU extensive, so TrackIR 5 is on the way. Now since they've basically ignored W7 support, what is the go to interface ?