PDA

View Full Version : Luftwaffe Ace Series one install.

SD_MTaff
Jan-03-2016, 07:58

I have combined the whole Luftwaffe Ace Series into one convenient install as well as improving the playability, photograph's and skins in the missions!

Revised and improved Luftwaffe Aces missions, if you can see any technical or playable problems let me know.
I have made the missions more Historically accurate and with a better layout and style.

I have also added a new mission!

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/w5yidg6uka8uoa0/CLoDAcesMegaPack_1_install.7z

Adlertag ("Eagle Day") was the first day of Unternehmen Adlerangriff ("Operation Eagle Attack"), which was the codename of a military operation by Nazi Germany's Luftwaffe (German air force) to destroy the British Royal Air Force (RAF).
On the morning of 13 August, the weather was bad and Göring ordered a postponement of raids.

Adlertag +2.
A day in the life of the fighter pilot's on that day!

Adolf "Dolfie" Galland.
From June 1940, Galland flew as the Gruppenkommandeur of III./JG 26, fighting in the Battle of Britain with Messerschmitt Bf 109E-4Ns.

Werner "Vati" Molders.
On 7 August 1940, Mölders returned to the Geschwader after convalecence from his encounter with "Sailor" Malan, to participate in Operation Eagle Attack (code name Adlertag).

Walter "Gulle" Oesau.
On 10 July 1940, the first major clashes of the Battle of Britain occurred in a phase known as the Kanalkampf. Oberleutnant Walter Oesau was leading 7./JG 51.

Horst "Jakob" Tietzen.
On 15 August Tietzen shot down three Hurricanes. He became the fourth German fighter pilot to record 20 victories on 18 August.

Helmut Wick.
During the Battle of Britain against the Royal Air Force (RAF) in mid-1940, Wick rose quickly in rank and in profile, both in the battle zone and as a public figure back in
Germany. He recorded his 20th victory on 24 August and added two more fighters a day later.

Heinz Edeling.
During the large aerial combats of the Battle of Britain, Ebeling shot down 10 British fighters in August 1940 alone, including three victories on 12 August and two on 15 August. Oberleutnant Ebeling was appointed Staffelkapitän of 9./JG 26 on 22 August 1940. On 31 August, Ebeling shot down a RAF Hurricane north of London.

Hermann-Friedrich "Jupp" Joppien.
Joppien would emerge from the Battle of Britain as Germanys fifth top scoring fighter pilot. In all, he recorded 26 victories during the air battles over England. On 6
August 1940, Joppien was appointed Staffelkapitän of I./JG 51. Oberleutnant Joppien claimed his 10th victory on 15 August, when he shot down a RAF Hurricane fighter.

Gustav "Micky" Sprick.
On 8 August 1940 he was promoted to Staffelkapitän of 8./JG 26. His Gruppe, III./JG 26 had a formidable team of leaders during the Battle of Britain, with the experienced Kommandeur Adolf Galland and Gerhard Schöpfel (9. Staffel), with Sprick (8. Staffel) and Joachim Müncheberg (7. Staffel).

These four pilots all had 10 or more victories and over the next 2 months claimed 50 aircraft between them.
Sprick himself scored 11 victories in the battle, including a pair of Hurricanes of 85 Sqn on 31 August (his 14th & 15th victories).
He was awarded the Ehrenpokal (Goblet of Honour) on 8 September, and then the coveted Ritterkreuz (Knight’s Cross) on 1 October after gaining his 20th victory on 28 September.

Wolf-Dietrich Wilcke.
By the end of 1940, with the battle falling back into a relatively quiet period, his score had increased to 23. (Müncheberg had 23, Schöpfel had 22 and Galland with 58)
After the armistice with France, he returned from captivity and was appointed Gruppenkommandeur of III./JG 53 during the Battle of Britain on 13 August 1940 following the death of Hauptmann Harro Harder, 17 victories in aerial combat.
Wolf-Dietrich Wilcke would eventualy claim 10 victories over England.

Installation:
Place in your Documents/1C SoftClub/il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD folder

Good luck!

ChiefRedCloud
Jan-03-2016, 09:50
WOW! Thanks .....

Chief

SD_MBen
Sep-12-2016, 15:42
Bump as some chaps have had trouble downloading these missions!

Ben.

BenQuinn
Sep-17-2016, 10:34
Hi Chap's,
A second bump as I know some Chap's are not doing well with my Box download so here is a Mediafire link!

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/w5yidg6uka8uoa0/CLoDAcesMegaPack_1_install.7z

Good luck!

Ben

SD_MBen
Sep-17-2016, 15:41
Hi Chaps,

Edited:
All corrections done!

Ben