PDA

View Full Version : Selling Sapphire R9 280X TOXIC 3Gb GPU

fly4ever
Jan-07-2016, 08:25
Hi everyone,

following my recent GPU upgrade I'm selling my (exactly) 2 year old Sapphire R9 280X TOXIC GPU (Toxic R9 280X 3G D5) http://www.sapphiretech.com/productdetial.asp?pid=5EBEEBEC-144A-4A68-A5DE-67E25BD9B9CE&lang=eng
The card is in absolute top condition and it was never oc'ed as it came with plenty of oc right from the factory so I didn't need to oc even further.

Only reason I decided towards switching from AMD based GPU's to NVIDIA is my decision to get also involved with some other sims (FSX) where AMD cards aren't the best available solution compared to NVIDIA ones.

The card was bought new exactly 2 years ago for 350 Euros and according to e-bay used prices I'm asking 200 Euros for it.
It's equipped with the Hynix memory modules rather the Elpida ones (which later proved problematic),and this is something very crucial concerning not only its factory overclock settings but also any further overclocking capabilities of the card as well.

It served me very well in ClOD during this couple of years inside my rig,in fact it's able to handle ClOD remarkably nice with resolution settings @1920x1080 and even @2880X1620 with everything available option maxed out in game without any problems whatsoever.

Only thing must be taken into serious account from a prospective buyer is its rather big (almost gigantic) length of 31,5cm.There must be a full tower case to accommodate this GPU,otherwise will be useless.

If someone is interested, feel free to contact me via PM or in here in this thread.

Many thanks,
Nick.