PDA

View Full Version : Problem with ATAG TS

bigj73nsb
Jan-11-2016, 20:09
Ok I have been having this problem with ATAG TS not working when I open up CLOD. I can hear everybody fine, but nobody can hear me only when I have COLD open. I have to hit windows key to go back to desktop top to talk to anybody. It's like it stops working when overlapped with CLOD or something. Other TS work fine without this problem, it only seems to happened with ATAG TS. If there is anybody that is familiar I would much appreciate some input....
Thank you for your time..

ATAG_Jerry
Jan-12-2016, 10:33
I had the same problem a while ago. Running Teamspeak as an administrator cured my problem.

Good luck
Jerry.

bigj73nsb
Jan-13-2016, 12:27
I had the same problem a while ago. Running Teamspeak as an administrator cured my problem.

Good luck
Jerry.

I've tried that already and still no go..

Steerpots
Jan-31-2016, 07:15
When CLoD is up and running how do you know that you are actually transmitting?
Assuming you only have one monitor then you will not see if your name lights up when u attempt to transmit.

So 1st check that you are actually transmitting on TS when CLoD is up.
Could be that you are using the same key in CLoD for something and in TS to transmit... check it to see.

Steerpots

III./ZG76_Saipan
Jan-31-2016, 09:32
Ok I have been having this problem with ATAG TS not working when I open up CLOD. I can hear everybody fine, but nobody can hear me only when I have COLD open. I have to hit windows key to go back to desktop top to talk to anybody. It's like it stops working when overlapped with CLOD or something. Other TS work fine without this problem, it only seems to happened with ATAG TS. If there is anybody that is familiar I would much appreciate some input....
Thank you for your time..

make sure you have a hot key set. as soon as u open TS hit that key, you should see the light/icon beside your name turn on. the problem could be people need to turn the volume up.....you can set the vol for each TS user....its like a gain. people need to r click your name and crank up the volume...or u need to boost your mic.

officermuffin
Sep-29-2016, 17:45
I had the same issue today and, as another user stated, I was able to correct the issue by running TS3 as an administrator. I already had IL2 CLoD running as an administrator and then went and ran TS3 as an administrator. Additionally, I made the PTT switch a button on my HOTAS. This cured the problem for me. The fix could not have come too soon as I needed all the help I could get from Drock and others. Thanks all for a great first experience with the servers by the way. :salute: