PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Operation Relinquish

ATAG_Deacon
Jan-18-2016, 08:36
I was just flying the map. There were on two people on 'ast12373' and myself.

He shot me down and pk'd me after I crash landed...he was not credited with killing me. I crash landed in friendly territory.

I later shot him down, he crash landed and I was not credited. He crash landed in enemy territory.

JG27-Gaidin
Jan-18-2016, 11:04
Howdy Deacon, how ya been?

I think the "crash landed" is the culprit. Seems the kill credit in CLoD, as it stands, is a little loose. There seems to be a generous interpretation of safe landing in this sym. I, for one, believe that anything the keeps a plane from returning to base is a kill. The one that really makes me pull my hair out is when you pk someone and get zero credit. A pk should supercede all other damage! If you manage to kill the pilot 100% of the kill should be yours. Hopefully the item you described will be fixed in 5.0.

Salute,
Gaidin

ATAG_Deacon
Jan-18-2016, 11:24
Howdy Deacon, how ya been?

I think the "crash landed" is the culprit. Seems the kill credit in CLoD, as it stands, is a little loose. There seems to be a generous interpretation of safe landing in this sym. I, for one, believe that anything the keeps a plane from returning to base is a kill. The one that really makes me pull my hair out is when you pk someone and get zero credit. A pk should supercede all other damage! If you manage to kill the pilot 100% of the kill should be yours. Hopefully the item you described will be fixed in 5.0.

Salute,
Gaidin

Gaidend,

Hope all is good in your world!!! I agree to an extent...I was pk'd after I crash landed. It even posted the pilot killed message in the chat bar. ast12373 should have been credited with killing me :thumbsup:

Semper Fi brother!

~S~

Deacon

ATAG_Flare
Jan-20-2016, 09:22
Kill credit in CloD is pretty much broken. So are the stats. You know you were shot down and also got a kill, and in my opinion that's all you need. No netstats or anything. Most of the time it's broken anyways.