PDA

View Full Version : Easy start guide for flight simmers for SC

ATAG_Flare
Jan-29-2016, 20:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejJyOzJBEMI

A guide I made for flight sim pilots to get used to SC. More videos coming soon.

PS - anyone want to wing up with me? I'm looking for a buddy to play sc with.

philstyle
Feb-01-2016, 02:49
PS - anyone want to wing up with me? I'm looking for a buddy to play sc with.

Nice work Flare, I saw your comments on Reddit too about this.

A bunch of us CloD players from Storm of War have set up a private "org" in SC. . . the idea was to bring those of us who fly CloD together (blues and reds), to take advantage of our flight-simming experience and see if it can help us in the "verse". PM me if you want the details.

LRRP
Feb-01-2016, 09:02
PS - anyone want to wing up with me? I'm looking for a buddy to play sc with.[/QUOTE]

Check us out.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/RECONLRRP

ATAG_Septic
Feb-01-2016, 11:15
I decided to update again, another ~30gb patch, but the game is looking good.

I started on re-assigning controls but then I find that Track IR no longer works in-game (I've seen there is/was a work-around?) but then I got brain-ache and gave up.

I'm all set to fly with ANON6 (ATAG_ Inerjin et al), and or any of the chaps but I'll prolly leave it a while again until we are getting nearer to a release.

Great video Flare, you seem to have a flair for instructional videos :thumbsup:

Septic.

ATAG_Flare
Feb-01-2016, 22:34
I decided to update again, another ~30gb patch, but the game is looking good.

I started on re-assigning controls but then I find that Track IR no longer works in-game (I've seen there is/was a work-around?) but then I got brain-ache and gave up.

I'm all set to fly with ANON6 (ATAG_ Inerjin et al), and or any of the chaps but I'll prolly leave it a while again until we are getting nearer to a release.

Great video Flare, you seem to have a flair for instructional videos :thumbsup:

Septic.

I believe trackIR is broken at the moment . . . the game has really advanced in the past few months though and has really gotten on to a good development pace. I encourage you to try the Universe mode for a while, just exploring. It's beautiful!