PDA

View Full Version : Bf109-top speed 500??

GERMANWOLF
Mar-01-2016, 06:44
Eu e o LBR Stigler estávamos fazendo uns testes com o 109,ao nível do mar,com radiadores quase totalmente fechados,o máximo que chegamos foi a 500km/h,com o e4n,e ao acionar o WEP não vimos diferença alguma na velocidade,sendo que a um aumento imediato de potencia,mas não a ganho algum de velocidade,queremos saber se esta certo isso ou e um bug?historicamente como seria?tem alguma dica pra ganhar mais velocidade?no aguardo de esclarecimentos.

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-01-2016, 09:25
Os testes devem ser feitos com a vista de "wonder woman" - o que não pode ser feito no server normal do ATAG que não permite esse modo. Só assim tem acesso às leituras correctas de velocidade. Olhar para o conta kilómetros do 109 não chega, porque pode ir a 505 ou a 510 e você só lê 500km. O mesmo acontece para todos os outros aviões, as leituras têm de ser feitas com a vista da "Wonder woman" (com todos os indicadores analógicos e digitais).

GERMANWOLF
Mar-01-2016, 10:38
Os testes devem ser feitos com a vista de "wonder woman" - o que não pode ser feito no server normal do ATAG que não permite esse modo. Só assim tem acesso às leituras correctas de velocidade. Olhar para o conta kilómetros do 109 não chega, porque pode ir a 505 ou a 510 e você só lê 500km. O mesmo acontece para todos os outros aviões, as leituras têm de ser feitas com a vista da "Wonder woman" (com todos os indicadores analógicos e digitais).

OK, mas e a questão do WEP?não houve diferença nenhuma,ao menos perceptível.

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-01-2016, 13:38
O "WEP" é para ajudar a alcançar a "top speed". Se você já for no máximo, não vai ajudar em nada. É como engajar a "WEP" quando está a correr a 600/700 kms, aí, não faz nada né?

1lokos
Mar-01-2016, 14:36
How achieve the "top speed" in Bf 109: :D

http://www.aviartnutkins.com/images/battle/large/BB4-The-Chase-Me109-Spitfire.jpg (http://www.aviartnutkins.com/battle_of_britain/BB4.php).

Talking about speed:

Nikolay Gerasimovich: You must understand that you have been making the same mistake as do all people who have no connection with combat aviation.
You are confusing two concepts: maximum speed and combat speed.
Maximum speed is attained under ideal conditions: horizontal flight, strict maintenance of altitude, calculated engine revolutions, and so on.

Combat speed is a range of maximum possible speeds that an aircraft can develop for the conduct of active maneuver aerial battle, and at which all forms of maneuver attendant to that battle can be executed.

When I speak to you about speed, I have in mind namely the combat speed at which I conducted battle. To me maximum speed is neither here nor there.

Understand that if you look at German fighters, either the Messer or the Fokker, their combat speed was 80—100 kmh [50—60 mph] lower than their maximum speed. As far as I know, British and American aircraft of this period were analogous in this respect to the German fighters. This relationship of speeds of the Western aircraft was maintained for the duration of the war. The difference between maximum and combat speeds of the Yak was on the order of 60—70 kilometers [35—40 mph], and during the second half of the war even less. The Yaks were the most dynamic and lightest fighters in the Soviet VVS and therefore were very good in vertical maneuver. Throughout the war a standard, average, adequately trained pilot in Yaks could contend with Messers on a par. At the beginning of the war the Yak was any pilot’s dream.

ATAG_Colander
Mar-01-2016, 15:17
About the WEP...
If the engine is already running at top RPM, introducing more air will not necessarily give it more power as the fuel input is also limited and should be flowing at max already.

GERMANWOLF
Mar-01-2016, 16:48
tnks mans !!!