PDA

View Full Version : Free Books

Tinkicker
Mar-06-2016, 01:10
Have a bookcase full of predominantly aviation related books, mostly WW2 pilot memoirs or similar. Also quite few scifi titles. Even a full set of Trevor Thoms CAA sanctioned textbooks from my flying days.

Since I exclusevely use my kindle to read these days, all these books are just getting in the way and cluttering up my man cave.

Anyone want to take them? Free to good home, just need to collect and bring a few large boxes with you.

For you UK guys, I live near Goole.

AKA_Knutsac
Mar-08-2016, 16:15
Wow, nice offer. I'd be over in short order to peruse your collection...but I'm in the U.S.

Cheers,

AKA Knutsac

pckormic
Mar-12-2016, 13:12
[QUOTE=Tinkicker;221764]Have a bookcase full of predominantly aviation related books, mostly WW2 pilot memoirs or similar. Also quite few scifi titles. Even a full set of Trevor Thoms CAA sanctioned textbooks from my flying days.

Since I exclusevely use my kindle to read these days, all these books are just getting in the way and cluttering up my man cave.

Anyone want to take them? Free to good home, just need to collect and bring a few large boxes with you.

For you UK guys, I live near Goole.[/QUOTE

Hi, I am very interested in your books. These are the kind of books I really love to read, and, in spite I´ve got an ereader too, I prefer to read REAL paper books.

I woulrd try to arrange a car trip from Nottingham, where I live.

Thanks a lot

Goodbye and good flights

Tinkicker
Mar-16-2016, 01:27
[QUOTE=Tinkicker;221764]Have a bookcase full of predominantly aviation related books, mostly WW2 pilot memoirs or similar. Also quite few scifi titles. Even a full set of Trevor Thoms CAA sanctioned textbooks from my flying days.

For you UK guys, I live near Goole.[/QUOTE

Hi, I am very interested in your books. These are the kind of books I really love to read, and, in spite I´ve got an ereader too, I prefer to read REAL paper books.

I woulrd try to arrange a car trip from Nottingham, where I live.

Thanks a lot

Goodbye and good flights

Sorry for the delay, I have been waiting to see if a person the missus works with was actually going to turn up for them. Apparently this persons church is having a book fair in the summer and the lady came for them all last night.