PDA

View Full Version : JG4's personal skins

JG4_Lebano
Mar-12-2016, 12:06
Hey guys,
this is a video about our personal skins. Watch it - have fun...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df9MPGugoV0

III./JG27_Kimbak-2
Mar-16-2016, 13:53
Would be awesome if the Squadrons would be able to get them implemented towards upcoming TF Patches.

JG4_Lebano
Mar-29-2016, 05:26
Yes indeed!!!
It would be a dream to fly on ATAG and SOW Server with our JG4 Skins... Furthermore it would be more realistic!

III./JG27_Kimbak-2
Apr-03-2016, 18:15
Mh, I´m not having a clue if it possible, as I´m just a computer user and far far away from a programmer. But would it be a hassle, to have a general upload location, for all registered squads, where their can put their skins in and have them updated with every TF Mod and or if 1/3 of the Skins, have changed and or if their are +10 new squadrons. Haven them packed as a zip and combined with an installer, so that TF, do not need to deal with that, as I´m sure, that they do have more important work to do.
Just as an Idea.
Maybe the JG4 have personnel, of capable doing such a thing ?!

ATAG_Lewis
Apr-03-2016, 19:18
It would be great to allow certain squads or trusted individuals to fly certain skins....Impossible to allow everyone as some players would abuse the privalege and use 'fun skins'....

Also I believe it would put a load on the server which would be problematic...Maybe one of our technical guys will better explain why....

JG4_Lebano
Apr-04-2016, 06:47
Yes ATAG_Lewis you have explained it very well!
I think in Clifs of Dover it will not be possible... Il-2 Battle of Stalingrad has a better concept dealing with skins...
It is sad but we have to face the problem in Cliffs and fly without our skins :-(