PDA

View Full Version : TrackIR 5 and Graphics Card bundle

♣_Spiritus_♣
Mar-29-2016, 00:16
Waiting on OR to arrive and have updated to a GTX 980Ti, looking to sell my Track IR 5 and GeForce GTX 570HD, preferably as a bundle. Will figure out shipping depending on where it may go, willing to spilt.

TrackIR 5 selling for $189 USD on amazon new, will sell mine for $100 USD. Been in use for about a year and a half, only a little wear on the left clip sticker, works perfect.

GeForce GTX570HD 2.5GB, great card, ran CloD with everything maxed and got 50 FPS average, slight judder if you fly through big columns of smoke with everything maxed. Discontinued card, PM if interested and we can talk price, I'm finding a pretty wide range on it. Not looking to make a killing, hoping to make a little back but help someone upgrade their machine for cheaper as well. The 570HD 2.5 is comparable, and sometimes better than the 660 and is slightly less powerful then the 760. Mine was bought and been in use for 4 years, infrequently at best. Best guess would be about 500-600 hours of run time over the past 4 years.

PM me if interested.

:salute: