PDA

View Full Version : Bf109 & Bf110 cockpit damage?

Salmo
Apr-01-2016, 01:17
I don't fly blue so can people tell me whether battle damage shows up in the Bf109 & Bf110 cockpits. ie. broken gauges, bullet holes in glass etc ?

ATAG_Ezzie
Apr-01-2016, 01:38
I don't fly blue so can people tell me whether battle damage shows up in the Bf109 & Bf110 cockpits. ie. broken gauges, bullet holes in glass etc ?

Salmo,

Damage turns up on Bf110 - seems like more damage occurs more often offline than online though.

Observed damage includes bullet holes in cockpit glass front 1/4 windows, gauges smashed, gunsight damaged.

Ezzie

Salmo
Apr-01-2016, 02:04
Salmo,

Damage turns up on Bf110 - seems like more damage occurs more often offline than online though.

Observed damage includes bullet holes in cockpit glass front 1/4 windows, gauges smashed, gunsight damaged.

Ezzie

Thankyou Ezzie, that's what I needed to know.

Continu0
Apr-01-2016, 02:24
Salmo,

Damage turns up on Bf110

As well as in the 109.

Salmo
Apr-01-2016, 03:05
As well as in the 109.

Great, Thanks for the prompt response.

Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders
Apr-01-2016, 10:44
I will add also:

- Rear gunner dying of farts ( TeamFusion is working to solve this providing him a decent gas mask )
- Rear gunner reloading the rear machine gun from the world of the dead ( he is in fact capable of living\dying in different time dimensions at the same time following the rules that regulate the world of the sub-atomic particles )
- Rear gunner reloading very quietly: at the end we got just an enemy plane on our tail...why I need to reload in hurry???!!!
- Watch frequently your back: the rear gunner has got the habit to transform himself in a zombie very often especially during euro night\evening sorties
- The canopy glass is made of marzipan and will let pass through it also balls of paper with spit fired by a blowgun: German planes do not need armored windscreen to protect the crew from the 303 caliber, this is well known.
- Be careful in opening your canopy: if a small mosquito will enter it, accidentally, you engine will immediately break and will stop working. Last but not least the heavy weight of the mosquito will push the nose of your plane toward the ground and you will be not able to change this tendency also if you will apply full elevator trim nose-up. You've been warned!
- Your rear gunner will often get bored so he will stop reloading the clips of the rear machine gun or on the contrary due to a well known inclination to suffer of " berserker " attacks it will empty all your clips firing at something invisible to you ( maybe he is capable to spot stealth UFOs or 4th dimension objects )
- You engines are possessed by a scary demon that seems to force the engines RPM living of a their own life: you will notice that this is happening when, also if you haven't touched nothing nor done something wrong, your left engine RPM will be at 1000 RPM, while the one on the right, will be at 3000 RPM.
- The automatic propeller pitch works as charm: but only if want to prepare some fried eggs on the engine cowlings or having the right water temperature to be able to prepare some spaghetti at the bolognaise ( p.s: you can find all that is needed to prepare them below your seat...in game press ALT-F13 to enable it )
- It doesn't matter how many bullets your rear gunner will be able to shoot into the incoming enemy plane: with one bullet it will shoot you down ( note that one 303 bullet seems to weight between 400-500 kg each following the last researches made by our technicians at Penemunde ) while instead the enemy aircraft will be capable, also loosing water and oil at full blast, to fly the same distance flown by the " Spirit of Saint Louis " and then back to England. It has been noticed that often, very gentle RAF pilots, tends to send a postcard from the Bahamas to the Bf 110 pilot after had been able to land there with their damaged plane.
The RLM is completely aware of this problem and it has already requested for Bf 110 crews a full set of GRAD missiles from the Russian front to equip your rear gunner position to eventually be able to lightly damage the attacking RAF plane.

:) :) :) :) :)