PDA

View Full Version : III./JG27_Kimbak-2 has just uploaded II./JG27_Black3, Ail-el-Gazala airfield, Libya 1

III./JG27_Kimbak-2
Apr-20-2016, 06:36
III./JG27_Kimbak-2 has just uploaded II./JG27_Black3, Ail-el-Gazala airfield, Libya 1941, one without Swastika and one with Swastika (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/Downloads.php?do=download&downloadid=66)!

One of the most interesting tropical Emils is 'Black 3'. She wore a typical European camouflage scheme of RLM 71 and 02 on the uppersides and RLM 65 on the
undersides. It was darkened with dark green (RLM 71 in all probability) stripes on the fuselage. This modification was done by ground personel of probably another unit
in Europe as a similarly camouflaged Emil was photographed in JG 3 service. Formerly all-yellow cowling was overpainted with the same colour on its uppersides.
The older fus

Cybermat47
Apr-20-2016, 21:11
A screenshot would be nice :thumbsup:

EDIT: Just downloaded it, great work! Would it be possible to have a version with no markings, so that we can use the in-game markings, which will make it look good in tracks?

III./JG27_Kimbak-2
Apr-21-2016, 11:31
Hey Cyber, as I´intend to do some more skins anyway, I will collect them and hand them over to TF, so that they could implement them into their next update.

As far as I´m seeing it, nobody here sends out blank Skins for usage and therefore I dont want to make it different, as there might be some reasons for that behaviour.
But in general I´d love to share, or have a Skin Pool build, which could be implemented for everyone, a Skinpatch or anything.
I´m gonna write a request in a new thread for it.