PDA

View Full Version : macchi 202

Barone
May-09-2016, 10:30
I saw that TF will probably insert macchi 202 in their next patch. Hope to see the version with the two extra 7mm MG in the wings...
Any news about it?

ATAG_Ribbs
May-09-2016, 12:01
I don't remember them participating in the Alaskan theater..

Barone
May-09-2016, 12:06
oh yes, they did it.
They flew against the f-22 of USAF.

kashiide
May-09-2016, 12:29
Sorry but,no MC 202 for next patch...

Barone
May-09-2016, 13:33
I remembered seeing a render... probably it was for the cr 42...

Brennus54
May-09-2016, 13:59
indeed, no mc 202 in the next patch (officialy)
But a mc 200 would be more logical for post-5.0 patchs (same engine than the cr42 and the g50 and historicaly correct with actual planes and era)
Clodo is a sim about early WWII era, that is why we especially like it.

What is this big fake Alaskan map ? I don't understand why you speak about that unless i missed an episode...
I think a map : Sud Sicily - Malte - Nord Tunisia is more probable.

Barone
May-09-2016, 15:38
Alaskan map is the way not say to you about next mediterranean theatre. It's "pulcinella secret" as we call it in Italy. The one that everybody knows.
And 202 (that was equipped with a licensed version of the DB601) was part of it, and could be the first "serious" Italian plane. That's why I was asking about it.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

RAF74_Buzzsaw
May-09-2016, 16:39
We had a volunteer who was interested in doing a Macchi C-202, however, he was not willing to adhere to our quality standards and checks, so he has left TF.

People may have seen preliminary releases of his screenshots.

Certainly in the future we would be interested in someone doing a C-202 for TF... along with a FW190A, B-17, Mosquito, etc. etc.

Barone
May-09-2016, 16:44
We had a volunteer who was interested in doing a Macchi C-202, however, he was not willing to adhere to our quality standards and checks, so he has left TF.

Certainly in the future we would be interested in someone doing a C-202 for TF... along with a FW190A, B-17, Mosquito, etc. etc.

hope to see that.
Thanks for your explanation buzz. I was right to have seen a MC202 render shot.

thee_oddball
May-09-2016, 18:32

I was thinking of doing small Italian items and vehicles (artillery,tanks,tables,tents etc) as I learn how to do 3D models, is that some that would be helpful to TF?

As for planes i thought about the 202 but also the SM.79 which would be a better project?

ATAG_Flare
May-09-2016, 23:08
I was thinking of doing small Italian items and vehicles (artillery,tanks,tables,tents etc) as I learn how to do 3D models, is that some that would be helpful to TF?

As for planes i thought about the 202 but also the SM.79 which would be a better project?
I'm not TF, but remember, doing a plane is way more than just the 3D model. There's countless hours of coding needed for the flight and damage models as well. I would imagine the 202 would be easier than a Sm79 as the bomber would need much bigger and more difficult to make 3d models, and more complicated flight and damage models.

I'm sure if you're a beginner TF would love to have things like buildings and small props. However I'm not actually part of TF so you'll have to talk to them directly.

Good luck with learning how to model! It's not as hard as it seems. I made this after a few weeks:

http://i.imgur.com/3btTCBg.jpg

:salute:

Flare

THE_ITALIAN_ACE
May-10-2016, 02:35
I saw that TF will probably insert macchi 202 in their next patch. Hope to see the version with the two extra 7mm MG in the wings...
Any news about it?

This is not officially true, i'm working on it without TF support.
No TF official announcements on the forum about it.
My progress here:
http://www.stormofwar.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3333&p=33506#p33506
I hope they go faster than me to have soon as possible a new Macchi in the game, or they consider my work as a good base for go on.

Barone
May-10-2016, 03:33
This is not officially true, i'm working on it without TF support.
No TF official announcements on the forum about it.
My progress here:
http://www.stormofwar.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3333&p=33506#p33506
I hope they go faster than me to have soon as possible a new Macchi in the game, or they consider my work as a good base for go on.
That's what I saw. Hope to see that works in the sky of clod sometimes!

THE_ITALIAN_ACE
May-10-2016, 03:49
That's what I saw. Hope to see that works in the sky of clod sometimes!

Me too,by me or another modeler.:thumbsup:

Mysticpuma
May-10-2016, 06:50
Previous post wasn't for public discussion TIA, cheers, MP

THE_ITALIAN_ACE
May-11-2016, 08:33
Previous post wasn't for public discussion TIA, cheers, MP

Mysticpuma,
LoL,you know i'm too direct sometimes,but i'm not a bad boy.
Let me say only that in that case:

Like in the previous post,
i think we are more than a comunity,we are an enlarged family.
Each with its own strengths and its flaws.

Ask me for the file if u are intrested in a kind of check,
maybe it's time to providing greater access to all the mechanics of modding in CoD,outside TF,with TF.

There is another solution:

Provide me your MC202 Drawing, at the moment i have the right feeling with its geometry and i can adapt it to your "quality standard" and you can check it at 360°.
Another,parallel(for me), project under all the TF rules that u want.Only U can speaking about it and all the other things.
Seems to be a good solution for me.Just only if you are interested in collaborating with me again,right.

I think TOM can teach me it's Modeling tricks on the 202 model better than if i work on a truck that no one really want.I think.

Perhaps you thought that the speech of undisclosed designs from my side were a whim,but is all true,i cannot spread those drawing for some right reasons.
With your drawings the speech would change completely and I can change the intended use of the actual project,such as high-definition static model, which I could be widely proud.

Open this round table,nothing wrong happen.

this post seems to be correct.

Bye