PDA

View Full Version : FS: BOS Account + Fw190

FightingSteel1
May-10-2016, 15:05
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to sell my BOS account, with the standard edition game, plus the FW-190. It's on a generic email account I'll give to the buyer, and support should be able to change that email later to your email if you wish. You can also change the in-game name/gamertag whenever you want, and I've made that a generic name for now as well. I'm a level 9, and have everything unlocked on the German side and virtually nothing done on the Soviet side (don't play anything but German).

You get Battle of Stalingrad and the 8 standard planes, plus the FW-190 all unlocked and ready to go.

$25

Thanks

FightingSteel1
May-16-2016, 14:38
I'd also trade someone for the account, if you have any interesting extra game keys or a DCS key.

Mastiff
Jul-21-2016, 00:14
as 777Studios and 1CGames have stated they no longer will support this and have buyer beware EULA

http://il2sturmovik.com/user-agreement/#fairplay

Schedule No. 3 to the User Agreement

SAFE AND FAIR PLAY

To ensure our game is fair and fun for everyone, we do not tolerate cheating or fraudulent behavior.

Fraudulent service providers are often involved in illegal activity, hacking and scams; these activities hurt innocent people, in addition to being unfair to other players.

To help us create a great gaming environment, and to safeguard your account and device from abuse, please steer clear of the following dangers:

1. THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Third party software consists of unapproved apps that manipulate gameplay. By altering game functionality, third party software aims to provide unfair advantages while potentially putting players’ ccounts and privacy at risk.

Third party software includes:

Hacks, “mods”, or programs that unfairly alter game functionality
“Bots”, or gameplay automation services or scripts
Any other programs that aim to modify or provide unearned progress

2. BUYING & SELLING GAME ACCOUNTS
Account salespeople advertise advanced accounts, and bait players eager to progress in gameplay with tantalizing and unrealistic promises.

The risks surrounding account sales are:

The seller may take your money and never give you the account
You cannot be sure that the seller won’t continue using the account
They may be selling the same account to multiple people
The account status is unknown; it could already be poised for permanent ban
The account will never be secure; the Operator cannot provide support for compromised accounts
If you choose to spend money on the account, it will still never actually belong to you

CONSEQUENCES

Fraudulent behavior, cheating and any related commercial actions surrounding our game are strictly prohibited. In addition to the very real danger of a compromised account, participating in any of the above practices will lead to penalties such as temporary game suspension and even permanent closure of the game account.

We cannot provide support for game accounts that have been involved in fraudulent behavior, or in cases where a fraudulent service provider has compromised an account.

Please keep your account safe by avoiding all of these issues. It really isn’t worth your time or money.

hnbdgr
Jul-21-2016, 05:00
If the buyer can change their email and password I don't see a problem with it?

FightingSteel1
Jul-21-2016, 05:10
Eh, whatever. I haven't had any real interest in the account, and I haven't played the game since posting this ad. BOS is so intriguing/sometimes fun and also so frustrating at the same time.

Whoever makes BOS/BOM can go ahead and make whatever rules they want I guess. It shouldn't really be their business what I do with the account since I paid them for it...as long as I'm not cheating or somehow affecting other players why would they care?

The fact I had no takers at a discount price probably says enough about the game anyway.