PDA

View Full Version : Having A Bit of a Problem .....

ChiefRedCloud
Oct-08-2012, 21:39
..... I had my Bleny set up just fine till the last patch but now ..... Well let me back up and tell you the story. I had my bomb bay doors set up to open on Ctrl-B and close on Shift-B with NO toggle set up. Why no toggle, because it worked intermitanly. Now this set up worked fine till the last patch and/or hotfix. Now my set up (see above) does not work for the doors. Or atleast there is no notification as with i.e. 'engines starting'. So I tried using differant keys. In this instance the keypad '/' & keypad '*'. But niether of those worked either or at least there was no indication. I had someone fly under me as I tried this in server and was told that th doors did not open.

Anyone have any ideas of what I can or should do?

Incidently I recleared the 'Shader' cache afterwards and tried one more time by first going into single player quick mission but still got no indication the doors were opening or closing.

Dutch
Oct-08-2012, 21:45
Quite off topic, but I noticed you were in the server earlier whilst I was 'capping' Manston at 5k ft.

I saw this Ju88 coming in with the sun behind him, I took him almost head on. Perfect deflection if I say so myself. But as I flew past at a phenomenal rate of speed, I saw RAF roundels and Brown and Green camouflage.

Was that you Chief? If so, I'm very Sorry.

But it was bloody good gunnery on my part, even so. Sorry again. If it was you that is. :D

ATAG_Torian
Oct-08-2012, 23:36
The bomb bay doors are spring loaded now Chief...no need to open or close em, just drop your bombs and they open and close automatically.

ChiefRedCloud
Oct-09-2012, 11:08
Quite off topic, but I noticed you were in the server earlier whilst I was 'capping' Manston at 5k ft.

I saw this Ju88 coming in with the sun behind him, I took him almost head on. Perfect deflection if I say so myself. But as I flew past at a phenomenal rate of speed, I saw RAF roundels and Brown and Green camouflage.

Was that you Chief? If so, I'm very Sorry.

But it was bloody good gunnery on my part, even so. Sorry again. If it was you that is. :D

Heck I don't know. A firend of mine were just outside of Little on a return from skip bombing when we were attacked and a Spit showed up on my left wing. But too many things happen in the froes of battle to get upset about things like this happening.

The bomb bay doors are spring loaded now Chief...no need to open or close em, just drop your bombs and they open and close automatically.

I did not know this .... is it in the 'Read Me' files (which I have not read)? Guess we were not smart enough to 'Open n Close' the doors. huh? Just a small pumchat 1C nothing major.

Thanks ....

ATAG_Torian
Oct-10-2012, 00:52
That's only for the Blen tho. The Luftwaffe bombers still require doors to be opened as far as I am aware.