PDA

View Full Version : Checking frame rate

OldFunFlyer
May-30-2016, 08:47
I have spent some time digging thru the forum trying to check my frame rate. What I have came up with is that you type "fsp START SHOW" But where dso you type it in the chat box or what? I need the frame rate info to set up my in graphices.

Regards
OFF

ATAG_Freya
May-30-2016, 09:11
I was doing the same the other day then remembered this thread here:

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4791

:salute:

OldFunFlyer
May-30-2016, 09:20
Yes I found that and made the additions to the MOD file. Now where and how do you enter it?

OFF

ATAG_Freya
May-30-2016, 10:10
While in game, press [shift] + [tab] and the 'console' will appear (bunch of words, the game will be unresponsive to any input other than typing). Hit [shift] + [tab] to close it once you've typed your command..

:salute:

ATAG_Lolsav
May-30-2016, 10:36
I have spent some time digging thru the forum trying to check my frame rate. What I have came up with is that you type "fsp START SHOW" But where dso you type it in the chat box or what? I need the frame rate info to set up my in graphices.

Regards
OFF

AS a old IL2 user i first went to the game keys and set the same ones to open the console - By default i dont think its set to SHIFT + TAB, but thats what i have done there.
Attention to your typing FunFlyer. It is NOT "fsp", but "fps"

So, in resume, with console open you type in fps START SHOW - get frame counter

and to stop is: fps STOP HIDE

OldFunFlyer
May-30-2016, 11:18
Got it working and thanks for your help. My frame rates are in the 20's so now ill have to make some setting changes that will help me improve them.

Regards

OFF