PDA

View Full Version : Stats info

Barone
Jun-01-2016, 03:30
Hi all,
Since our group is starting making bombing missions, I would like to ask a thing.
How the land kill works? Because it doesn't seem that it count ground targets like ships or factories. It only count damaged airframes?

Thanks in advance.

S!

Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders
Jun-01-2016, 20:58
As far as I know it should work in this way about ground targets:

Kg of bombs dropped on an airfield or on factories = no credit on the stats
Artillery = credited on the stats the number of AAA cannons you have destroyed
Ships Units = credited on the stats the number of ships you have sunk
Trains = credited on the stats the number of train wagons you have destroyed
Tanks = credited on the stats the number of tanks manned by a human player you have destroyed
Armor, Wagons and Trailer Units = credited on the stats the number of vehicles that you have destroyed ( depending on the category at which they belong )

Remember that to show the detailed stats you have to left-click one time on your tag-name in the stats page.
As reference:

http://i63.tinypic.com/28rgxl3.jpg

Barone
Jun-02-2016, 03:45
Ah ok!
So what's the land kill/land ratio stay for? It's for airplane on the ground? A sort of voulching stats?

Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders
Jun-02-2016, 17:14
Ah ok!
So what's the land kill/land ratio stay for? It's for airplane on the ground? A sort of voulching stats?

The aircraft you destroy on the ground ( while strafing or bombing ) are reported under " Land Kills ".
The land kill ratio is calculated dividing the total number of aircraft you destroyed on the ground with the total number of sorties flown.
For example if you destroyed 5 aircraft on the ground ( Land kills ) and you have flown 50 sorties your land kill ratio corresponds to 0,1 so in brief 1 aircraft destroyed on the ground every 10 sorties flown.
Note that until an aircraft is on the ground it will be reported in the stats as " Land kill " if you destroy it but if both the wheels of it leaves the ground ( also 1 meter of altitude is enough ) your kill will be reported as " Air Kills " instead.
The same system works to determine the Air Kill Ratio ( total number of air kills scored : total number of sorties flown ) ;)