PDA

View Full Version : Howdy ATAG!

timber29
Oct-12-2012, 00:32
Well now that I've got my name sorted out...timber29...norcalvw...now it just timber after this point.

Well I've been flying simulations since the days of Falcon for the IBM PC XT days. I enjoy anythings with wings or rotor blades attached to it since I was a kid. I still build models and repaint military aircraft for FSX for fun and a few projects for company's. I work as a civilian for the Air Force doing unmanned aircraft stuff. I also do aircraft photography both on the ground and in the air for mostly vintage aircraft. I've been playing COD for some time now and up to about two months ago finally jumped on teamspeak and joined in on the fun. All I can say is wow, I really enjoy the teamwork and great atmosphere of you guys have. It really makes the experience of playing so much better. :thumbsup: I really need to give some credit to all the ATAG Axis folks and especially Keller for helping me out with the aircraft systems and techniques to get the job done. :salute:

Doc
Oct-12-2012, 00:55
Pic of Keller

http://i.imgur.com/Bm5pN.png

ATAG_Bliss
Oct-12-2012, 02:15
Haha Doc :thumbsup:

Welcome Timber. It's been a pleasure flying with you. Nice to see you're having a good time. :D

Sixxpack_67
Oct-12-2012, 07:53
Welcome Timber! You'll have to post us some of your pics and models as well pal. looking forward to fling with u in the virtual combat skies m8 :recon:

Sixxer!

timber29
Oct-12-2012, 20:15
Welcome Timber! You'll have to post us some of your pics and models as well pal. looking forward to fling with u in the virtual combat skies m8 :recon:

Sixxer!

Here are a few from Reno this year. I've actually never taken any pictures of my models...maybe because I have more in boxes than actually built.

StormBat
Oct-15-2012, 13:37
Hey welcome timber. This sim is so fun to play online and the ATAG servers are the best out there. Throw the pleasantness of the the ATAG folks and it's a bonus and a real treat to fly then. I have been playing this sim off and on the past year and I have had so much fun through it all when flying in an ATAG server. The ATAG are awesome pilots and their great skills and knowledge of the different plane sets really got me enjoying this sim even more then I did. I have just been made a member of ATAG this past weekend and am still overjoyed and thrilled to be part of such a online community. Hope you keep enjoying it and I'm glad to know there's another satisfied online pilot out there. Take care and I'll see you in the skies.

ATAG_Snapper
Oct-15-2012, 15:59
Wow, Timber, those Reno shots are fantastic!!!!! :stunned: