PDA

View Full Version : CoDover, how to tell if patches are installed

zl2bmh
Jun-04-2016, 00:48
Hello Everyone.

Thanks for reading this. First of all I would like to thank all the keen Devs and writers who have added so much to this site. It's simply amazing the information anyone can obtain from here, also to 'Chuck' for all his time and effort to help us the new bods. I simply enjoy all the ILS-2 stuff even at my old age.

My question is, how do you tell, particularly in 'Cliffs of Dover' if I have installed the patches. As mentioned above, I am a pensioner and with age comes, unfortunately, illness and I cannot recall whether I have added them or not. I can say though, when the Sim/Game starts it comes up with a yellow sign 'MODS' which suggests I have kept it up to date. I bought this off the shelf and not from STEAM although I have since added it to my small list in Steam as an extra game.

Thanks for your time, I would be very grateful for any reply.

zl2bmh. Jim

Artist
Jun-04-2016, 01:42
Good Morning zl2bmh,

in the main menu, after the splash screens, look at the lower right corner: It should say which patch was installed last: 4.312 if you've installed the all.

Cheers,
Artist

nacy
Jun-04-2016, 07:09
V4.312

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2016/06/04/V4.312.jpg

zl2bmh
Jun-04-2016, 20:32
Artist and Nacy.

Thank you both, very much indeed. It was so hard to see down in that right corner, mind you with eye's that are no longer young and sharp it's no wonder.

I'm up to date, thank goodness.

Again thank you.

zl2bmh.