PDA

View Full Version : VKB T-Rudder Mk III pedals for sale

kondor44
Jun-08-2016, 02:18
I'm putting up for sale the set of mentioned rudder pedals. It was bought mid- October last year (EU warranty still applies) for ~€240 (s&h included).
The pedals are in perfect working condition, no sign of mechanical damage to any of their parts, no wear, no nothing. They were dusted once a week (yep, I'm that kind of a guy) so they function perfectly and precisely.
They are great for RAF planes in CoD and VVS planes in BoS, also some DCS a/c may be flown using these. Well, basically, every single virtual aircraft may be flown using their input, however lack of toe brakes would require to tinker a bit with key mapping to trigger left/ right brake somehow. VKB seems to be working on solution to that- some software to emulate indepenedent braking system to T-Rudders.
Pics shall be provided upon request.
I believe €160 + shipping is fair for used set of VKB T-Rudders. It is negotiable, though, so don't hesitate to drop me a PM if you feel you have some valid points to lower the price stated above.

Cheers.

1lokos
Jun-08-2016, 09:57
For help potential buyers:

VKB T-Link software allow use the same English/Russian brake system - press the "bicycle lever" in control column and move the rudder for right or left to brake only this respective wheel - in Luftwaffe and American planes originally with "toe brakes" (individual brakes in each pedal).

T-Link emulate the "bicycle lever" with joystick/throttle button.

BTW - In IL-2:B0S/BoM Luftwaffe and American planes (P-40) can use this British/Russian brake system without T.Link - the game controls already allow this, of course besides their native "toe brakes" system. A (welcome) concession for "3in1" joysticks with twist rudder - the kind of joystick used by the majority players that are their target public.

kondor44
Jun-09-2016, 07:09
Thanks for your valuable input, Sokol :salute:

Pedals are sold, hope their new owner will enjoy using them as much as I did.

1lokos
Feb-07-2017, 07:08
wrong place. :)