PDA

View Full Version : 9./JG52 ( The Karaya Staffel )

9./JG52_Meyer
Jun-22-2016, 16:11
Salute all!
In the past month and a half we have had 3 pilots leave this unit. 2 due to sad real life issues
and 1 due to being a father to a young flieger for the first time so he is up to his knees in nappies :bravo:
this pilot is on short leave untill young flieger is partially trained
Anyway we have opened our doors for new blood to join our ranks, anyone who has flown with us or
indeed against us knows how seriously we approach our sorties in this sim
We are English Speaking Europeans & North Americans aged mainly from 30s through 50s
we emphasize survival and fighting with a wingman above all else and never give up our
virtual lives easily. If that sounds what you are looking for then pm me or look us up on
our ATAG ts channel

Hals und beinbruch

Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders
Jun-22-2016, 17:50
Out of doubts one of the best Luftwaffe Staffeln available around! I hope you will be able to recruit a lot of new members! :salute:

If you want feel free to join the Luftflotte 2 board (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21259) so you will have one additional channel to " publicize " your recruitment post! ( or feel free to post this announcement also on the open forum section of our forums named " News from the frontline (http://stabi.jg51.forumfree.it/?f=64662146) " if you think this could help ;) )

Hals und Beinbruch!

Maj Robert Mölders,
Gruppenkommandeur,
Stab I./JG 51

9./JG52_Meyer
Jun-23-2016, 16:37
Molders thanks for your kind words :thumbsup:

ATAG_Dave
Jun-23-2016, 19:36
Salute all!
In the past month and a half we have had 3 pilots leave this unit. 2 due to sad real life issues

Sorry to hear that :( best wishes to those concerned - to anyone looking for a squad you will find few better - excellent opponents :salute:

9./JG52 Mindle
Jun-23-2016, 19:55
Likewise Dave, likewise! [emoji106]

9./JG52_Meyer
Jun-24-2016, 04:43
Thanks Dave for your support it is appreciated by us all at 9./JG52

fatal illusion
Jun-24-2016, 07:05
Whats the skill level you are looking for.....

9./JG52 gr00ve
Jun-24-2016, 08:47
Whats the skill level you are looking for.....

survivability, situational awareness, teamwork and gunnery are skills we are looking for. good attitude and decent activity as well.

9./JG52_Meyer
Jun-24-2016, 11:21
As my Staffel kameraden Groove states above. If you feel you can contribute to the Karaya Staffel then come fly with us see how it goes. We dont bite unless your in a Spitfire or Hurricane of course :devilish:

fatal illusion
Jun-29-2016, 10:04
Well m stats arent too bad 666_illusion....i just need a bit of help thats all but as Mindle has said in the past you cant win on your own in the 109 and without squadron to fly with this becomes difficult.

9./JG52_Meyer
Jun-30-2016, 16:34
Like i said above my friend, come fly with us see what you think. It of course works both ways, you might not like us
or think that Mindle needs to take a bath as his ground crew keep complaing about :-P
Anyway the offers there, and that goes for anyone else who is contemplating a sortie or two with a mind to joining
The Karaya Staffel.
Remember Kameraden.... Fly alone, die alone

Hals und beinbruch

9./JG52 Mindle
Jun-30-2016, 19:17
I had a bath last Christmas mate! [emoji319]

9./JG52_Meyer
Jul-13-2016, 18:23
Salute all.
I would like to formally announce the latest recruit to arrive at the Karaya staffel
Welcome 9./JG52 Jinx (formally 5./JG26 Ruff).
Great to have you aboard mate :thumbsup:

Hals und beinbruch

9./JG52 Mindle
Jul-13-2016, 18:34
Welcome Jinx! Great to be flying with you fella! [emoji481]

Chuck_Owl
Jul-13-2016, 20:41
I always felt that pilots like Meyer and the rest of JG52 are among the best Luftwaffe pilots out there. Back in my days in No. 71 Squadron, I remember fighting JG52 multiple times in the Storm of War campaigns... they were some of the pilots I feared and respected the most on the blue side. I certainly wasn't the only one thinking that. They didn't have the numbers, but they had the skill and tactics to give us cold sweats. Once we engaged them, we knew that we were facing pros that knew what they were doing.

9./JG52_Meyer
Jul-14-2016, 03:37
Salute Chuck, thanks for the kind words .

Sent from my LG-H525n using Tapatalk

BOO
Jul-14-2016, 09:52
Salute all.
I would like to formally announce the latest recruit to arrive at the Karaya staffel
Welcome 9./JG52 Jinx (formally 5./JG26 Ruff).
Great to have you aboard mate :thumbsup:

Hals und beinbruch

I look forward to being shot to ribbons by you soon Jinx!!!

Kind Regards

BOO

Vlerkies
Jul-14-2016, 13:11
I see 9./JG52 flying around above me and I keep a distant perimeter and pick up the scraps of the fleeing RAF.

:D

9./JG52_Meyer
Jul-14-2016, 13:38
I see 9./JG52 flying around above me and I keep a distant perimeter and pick up the scraps of the fleeing RAF.

:D

Salute Kameraden :thumbsup:

9./JG52_Meyer
Mar-24-2017, 18:54
Salute Kameraden

In the past 6 weeks we have had 2 new pilots join us in 9./JG52 , they have bèen allocated their machines and rotte positions.
We have 1 position left to fill.

If you wish to fly in a Luftwaffe unit that fly and fight for each other above all else then please pm me or join our teamspeak channel and we will outline what we expect from you and indeed what we can offer you in return.

Afrika is on the horizon and we are gearing up to when this unit is going to be posted there , we intend to be fully combat operational when that time comes
So Kameraden come and fly with the Karaya Staffel, you know it makes sense

Hals und beinbruch

Vlerkies
Mar-24-2017, 19:18
Aspiring 109 Aces, this is where you want to be!

Pretty darn lethal, exceptional teamwork, and a way to learn how to employ the 109 'properly' in combat.
All that other stuff aside, a really good bunch of fellows
:salute:

Incog
Apr-03-2017, 10:31
Is there a requirement to speak German?

What time zones are you guys often playing in?

I'm interested in giving it a shot but I'm not a very good pilot at all.

9./JG52_Meyer
Apr-03-2017, 18:23
Incog I have sent you a pm

Hals und beinbruch

LuseKofte
Apr-06-2017, 07:27
If you´re not a good pilot today, with these guy´s you will be tomorrow. I have yet to see a bad one dressed in this squads marking

9./JG52_Meyer
Apr-18-2017, 17:51
Salute all
We have just filled our last vacancy , welcome to the Karaya Staffel
9./JG52 Sturm formally Jameswgm. Thanks to the the people who pmd
me with enquiries and thanks to the people who flew with us in
and it didn't work out .

Hals und beinbruch

ATAG_Pattle
Apr-18-2017, 20:49
Congrats Sturm!

Really cool news mate. :thumbsup:

Pattle :salute:

ATAG_Marlow
Apr-19-2017, 10:45
[QUOTE=9./JG52 Meyer;263510]Salute all
We have just filled our last vacancy , welcome to the Karaya Staffel
9./JG52 Sturm formally Jameswgm. Thanks to the the people who pmd

Hi Sturm/James....just wanted to add my two pennyworth of congrats on your new posting. What an awesome group you have joined! I do remember flying with you many moons ago when we were both quite new to all things CLoD and I remember being impressed with your TS attitude, wing man abilities, as well as your friendliness.

I am convinced that JG52 have appointed a pilot who will easily uphold their excellent reputation and I look forward to giving you a 'thumbs up' from my 'brolly'... too many times in the future! Salute! :thumbsup:

SharkBait
Apr-19-2017, 11:22
Congratulations Sturm! I have not had the pleasure of flying with you yet but looking forward to witnessing your exploits with 9./JG 52... Here's to seeing many messages saying "9./JG 52 Sturm dispatched X Spitfire IIa () Pilot." :salute:

DUI
Apr-19-2017, 13:37
Congratulations 9./JG52 Sturm!

9./JG52_Meyer
Jun-30-2017, 18:19
Salute all

9./JG52 are looking to expand by 2 pilots. Teamwork and Survivability are paramount to flying with this unit , not lonewolfing or chasing off after every speck in the sky. If this type of flying appeals to you then send me a pm or come onto our ts channel for a chat .

Hals und beinbruch

BOO
Jul-01-2017, 09:03
"expand"............scary

Bonditaria
Jul-01-2017, 10:18
Back-of-envelope diagram of tactics recovered from (unclear) date (unknown).

1. RAF sees LW below him going the other way, thinks he'll get a kill, big grin.

2. RAF drops onto 6 of LW and creeps in for a shot.

3. Just before RAF fires the first LW pushes his nose down and simultaneously a fresh LW dives in then climbs away right above the RAF's canopy, confusing and distracting attention.

4. RAF turns nose-high in reaction to the higher threat but sees a third LW diving past his tail. Confusion complete.

5. Over-banked and panicked climbing break-turn of RAF allows fourth LW (which the RAF never even sees) to zoom from below and PK the RAF with the first cannon shell.

https://s22.postimg.org/4ekse66tt/dodgy.jpg

If you want team action on the LW side - go 9./JG52!

9./JG52 gr00ve
Jul-01-2017, 10:47
Back-of-envelope diagram of tactics recovered from (unclear) date (unknown).

1. RAF sees LW below him going the other way, thinks he'll get a kill, big grin.

2. RAF drops onto 6 of LW and creeps in for a shot.

3. Just before RAF fires the first LW pushes his nose down and simultaneously a fresh LW dives in then climbs away right above the RAF's canopy, confusing and distracting attention.

4. RAF turns nose-high in reaction to the higher threat but sees a third LW diving past his tail. Confusion complete.

5. Over-banked and panicked climbing break-turn of RAF allows fourth LW (which the RAF never even sees) to zoom from below and PK the RAF with the first cannon shell.

you nailed it....time to change tactics :D

9./JG52_Meyer
Jul-30-2017, 18:02
Salute all
I would like to formally announce the arrival of a new pilot to our ranks
Welcome 9./JG52 Prey Stalker to the Karaya Staffel.
This flieger after flying with us for a period has been accepted
and has been allocated BF109 Yellow 10.

This leaves one machine left to fly in our unit. If anyone wishes
to fly with us with a view of joining then please pm me or come
onto ts for a chat .Once this place has been filled then we
will close recruitment untill there is a vacancy. This is with a
view to upcoming campaigns and Afrika.

Hals und Beinbruch
9./JG52 Meyer

ATAG_Pattle
Jul-30-2017, 18:55
Congrats Prey!

9./JG52 Mindle
Jul-30-2017, 20:19
Welcome Prey Stalker! S!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SIA_Sp00k
Jul-31-2017, 03:08
Congrats Prey, you have joined a formidable foe indeed.

PreyStalker
Jul-31-2017, 08:17
I just want to say a big thank you to Meyer and all the 9./JG52 squad for making me feel welcome from day one.

It's been a blast flying with you all recently and I am thrilled to have been accepted into the squadron.

Initially, I was concerned that my "free spirit"/"loose cannon" flying style wouldn't lend itself to squad tactics but, I was happy to find that 9./JG52 operate a very fluid approach where every pilot is trusted to take charge of a situation if he is in a better position.

Obviously this requires a certain level of ability and a responsibility to your squad members but it's far less restraining than I had previously imagined. All I can say to budding squadron pilots is give it a go, it's not as daunting and complex as it may appear from text books and videos.

One last shout goes to DRock and JayDog. Thanks for giving me my first taste of squad flying on the Axis channel. Keep on rounding up those shy, stray lonewolf pilots and getting them into a world of trouble !!!

Enough from me, roll on North Africa !

9./JG52 Prey Stalker ( Has a nice ring to it, I think )

9./JG52_Meyer
Jul-31-2017, 10:38
Well said mate and welcome to the Staffel.

Hals und beinbruch

BOO
Jul-31-2017, 11:58
Great Stuff Prey Stalker!!

There's no better than 9./JG52.

I look forward to fearing you on the server!!

BOO
Jul-31-2017, 11:59
Salute all
I would like to formally announce the arrival of a new pilot to our ranks
Welcome 9./JG52 Prey Stalker to the Karaya Staffel.
This flieger after flying with us for a period has been accepted
and has been allocated BF109 Yellow 10.

This leaves one machine left to fly in our unit. If anyone wishes
to fly with us with a view of joining then please pm me or come
onto ts for a chat .Once this place has been filled then we
will close recruitment untill there is a vacancy. This is with a
view to upcoming campaigns and Afrika.

Hals und Beinbruch
9./JG52 Meyer

When I first looked at this I thought you'd written it in prose!!

9./JG52 gr00ve
Jul-31-2017, 12:16
welcome prey :thumbsup:

9./JG52 Kettarian_Fox
Jul-31-2017, 13:25
Congratulations and welcome mate, well deserved!

9./JG52 Hackl
Jul-31-2017, 13:49
Congrats Prey Stalker and Welcome to the Staffel. Well Done.

ATAG_Knight
Jul-31-2017, 15:23
9./JG52 Prey Stalker ( Has a nice ring to it, I think )

It most certainly does .

Congratulations Sir

9./JG52_Meyer
Aug-04-2018, 06:46
Salute all.
It is with great pleasure that I announce the arrival of another pilot at the Karaya Staffel
Welcome 9./JG52 Graf formally Supermarine. This pilot has been allocated yellow 13 and
will begin combat operations over England within 48 hrs

Hals und beinbruch

9./JG52 Kettarian_Fox
Aug-04-2018, 06:58
Hip-hip huzzay Super!!! Welcome mate!

9./JG52 gr00ve
Aug-04-2018, 07:06
Welcome to the dark side, we have bratwurst and schnapps. :thumbsup:

9./JG52 Mindle
Aug-04-2018, 07:10
Welcome Graf / Super - good to have you aboard old chap! May the twa**ing commence!!

9./JG52 Kettarian_Fox
Aug-04-2018, 07:14

Bratwurst yummy 8-P

9./JG52 Hackl
Aug-04-2018, 07:46
Welcome aboard Graf/Super. You will fit right into the “Space Project”. Nice to see you trade that old sputnik for a real machine

DRock
Aug-04-2018, 09:48
Congrats, Mr. Marine. Great squad.:thumbsup:

BOO
Aug-04-2018, 10:15
Congrats Graf!

Flying with 9/52 really raises your game (as you know) and is tremendous fun!

And well done too to all 9/52 for keeping it up there! No finer co-ordinated fighter group in the simming world as far as im concerned.

Respect.

S!

ATAG_Vampire
Aug-04-2018, 11:32
HORRIDO Graf!

Congrats on joining a top Staffel in the Jagdwaffe.

Prost flieger. :cheers:

o7 :salute:

Pans
Aug-04-2018, 12:38
Congrats, Super/Graf!

So, er, when do you tell him about the leather shorts? :thumbsup:

9./JG52 gr00ve
Aug-04-2018, 16:52
Congrats, Super/Graf!

So, er, when do you tell him about the leather shorts? :thumbsup:

that supposed to be surprise :D

PreyStalker
Aug-04-2018, 18:33
Welcome !!!

Looking forward to hunting with you...

:thumbsup:

ATAG_Pattle
Aug-04-2018, 20:25
Congrats Graf/Super.

Another top bloke joins the ranks of the deadly 52!

Well recruited gentleman.:thumbsup:

ATAG_Snapper
Aug-04-2018, 22:27
All us Red fliers are saying, “Uh oh!” :recon:

Congrats, Super-Graf. You’re in a fine squad that just got even better tonight. :thumbsup:

ATAG_Jeepy
Aug-05-2018, 05:12
uh oh.. I hope there is no torture involved here :)

A BIG Salute to a great squad and its new Great Flieger !

ATAG_Laser
Aug-05-2018, 05:56
Hey Super / Graf,

It's been a pleasure flying with you recently, but now you've just given me one more reason to avoid the server when 9/JG52 are on :recon:

Wishing you all the best buddy, the red team has just lost a very good pilot.

Our loss is 9/JG52's gain

ATAG_Supermarine
Aug-06-2018, 11:22
I would firstly like to thank the chaps in 9./JG52 for a very warm and friendly welcome as 9./JG52 Graf. They are all a great bunch of lads who fly in such a way that appeals to me very much, and I am looking forward to my next phase in aviation combat with them. I also thank all the chaps who have flown with me and we have had hours of excellent fun. Thank you also for the kind remarks on ATAG for me chaps. I have flown red in spits now for a good few years, clocking nearly 4 thousand hours in spits and I have enjoyed myself immensely flying with some great pilots. Once again thank you to everyone who has left such kind words on ATAG for me.

9./JG52 Graf

9./JG52_Meyer
Aug-06-2018, 11:46
Well said Graf, your Staffel mates look forward to flying with you.
I know you will fit right in through your ability and personality which
can be overlooked by some but is an important trait to have if a flieger
wishes to be considered for this unit. Its not all about being a fantastic pilot
its about being accepted by your peers as an all round good fella. You tick
all the boxes so you have been readily accepted to this Staffel. So my friend
Welcome, and forget what you flew before, for now comes the ways and mysteries
of Willy's wonderous little killing machine. Make sure your mechanics strap you in
good and tight because your in for a hell of a ride

Hals und beinbruch

ATAG_Highseas
Aug-06-2018, 12:41
Good luck at your new school Super.

Check 6:43. Or i dunno. Quater past five.

Something like that anyway.

ATAG_Knight
Aug-06-2018, 14:23
Congratulations Super that's a very cool Squad you've joined and congratulations to 9/JG52 as you've recruited a very good pilot .

~S~ 9/JG52 Graf

ATAG_Marlow
Aug-06-2018, 17:28
Huge congrats on your new posting, Super/Graf! I am one of the pilots lucky enough to have shared many of your recent sorties and I can certainly see why JG52 have snapped you up.

We all have a lot of respect for JG52 in our community. Obviously, this is a reflection of their superb discipline whilst in the air, making them such a formidable foe but it also because their skill and attention to tactical detail pushes the standard of flying on our servers ever higher. That makes it an exciting place to be and we all benefit from that.

With Graf within their ranks, JG52 reach for even greater aerial heights. It's now up to us Reds to ensure they don't achieve them too easily! Salute All! :thumbsup:

9./JG52_Meyer
Aug-28-2018, 14:01
Salute all
I would like to announce the arrival of a new flieger to the Karaya staffel.
He has demonstrated the maturity, dedication and patience which is vital for a pilot
to be accepted to this unit. Knowing your way around an Emil helps too :hpyflying:
Welcome to 9./JG52 Pans . Now begins the hard work to get ready for Tobruk
A word of warning for our brave new pilot however , when in the pilots mess you may be
approached by a rather scruffy individual who will try to borrow some Reichsmark's
off you . This will be Mindle looking to fund his next trip to Sandbag Sadies Bordello
in Calais . Do not lend him any you wont get it back !

Seriously welcome to the staffel mate great to have you

Hals und beinbruch

9./JG52 Hackl
Aug-28-2018, 14:13
Welcome Pans. Its been good flying with you these past months... now you are official. Good job M8. Looking forward to future hunts with you.

PreyStalker
Aug-28-2018, 14:19
Great job Pans !

Welcome and look forward to flying with you when I get back.

:thumbsup:

9./JG52 Mindle
Aug-28-2018, 14:29
Welcome Pans!

9./JG52 gr00ve
Aug-28-2018, 14:30
Welcome Pans, lederhosen are waiting for you. :D

ATAG_Pattle
Aug-28-2018, 16:15
Big congrats Pans.

Another name for my bucket list :-)

BOO
Aug-28-2018, 17:20
Nice one Pans - don't think you'll need to worry about how fast anyone can reload their guns now mate!

ATAG_Knight
Aug-28-2018, 18:19
Well done Pans

Great squad you've joined there mate :salute:

TWC_Fatal_Error
Aug-28-2018, 20:25
Our loss is deep pans but you will find the training you so deserve with the 52 <S> old friend

SIA_Sp00k
Aug-29-2018, 03:03
Our loss is deep pans but you will find the training you so deserve with the 52 <S> old friend

I have the execution orders prepared in triplicate. You will find them on your desk. I just need a signature at the bottom of each page. I have authorised 3 days leave passes for the heads of his new mates also.

Congrats Pans.

................looking for you :)

ATAG_Marlow
Aug-29-2018, 07:01
Big congrats Pans.

Another name for my bucket list :-)

....and Mine! Ha ha!

Could Mr Meyer possible load up Pans' brand new lederhosen with a few more lead bars...just to slow him down a bit?

(I assume that's why you issue all pilots with lederhosen...the extra weight helps their parachutes open more efficiently?) Salute, JG 52! :thumbsup:

Pans
Aug-29-2018, 12:48
...when in the pilots mess you may be
approached by a rather scruffy individual...

Mindle told me that he was collecting for "benevolent causes"... I knew I should have asked more questions!

A speech, you say? Okay!

Thank you all for your warm welcome/kind comments/death threats. When I first approached Meyer regards tagging along with the '52 I had no idea what I would encounter; despite your fearsome reputation, to my delight I found a disciplined but friendly and welcoming squad with a great sense of humour. It's an absolute honour and a privilege to be invited to join 9./JG52 and start a new chapter in my virtual flying career. I look forward to serving my new staffel well and hope to do you all proud.

To all the red pilots that have helped me along the way, I thank you too. It seems like only yesterday that Highseas and Yotheguy talked me through flying circuits in a Spitfire for the first time. Special thanks must also go to Fatal_Error and Sp00k. You two helped shape me from a raw, inexperienced flier into something approaching a combat pilot and that is a debt that I cannot repay. To the rest, I can now appreciate just how fearsome some of you are. It's one thing to fly alongside somebody, but to truly appreciate how dangerous they are, you need to fly against them!

S!

ATAG_Marlow
Aug-29-2018, 12:52
Well said, Pans! Good luck, Sir! :thumbsup:

ATAG_Highseas
Aug-29-2018, 14:24
Ha !

Well done on your new squadness!

Here's wishing you a happy governor failure and the sweetest of sweet angel song at your radiator perforation :D

9./JG52_Meyer
Aug-29-2018, 18:02
Great post Pans nicely put mate.

Now then your Staffel allocation...
You are to be given machine no yellow 4.
Schwarme 1, Rotte 2 With 9./JG52 Savage
as your Rottenfuhrer.
Ende...

Hals und beinbruch

Bonditaria
Aug-30-2018, 07:08
Who will be next?
Important to be prepared.
You were chosen for a specific reason.
Target subjects are scouted over a period of time to study and arrange 'TRAINING'.
'TRAINING' to break the presupposed pilot into a functional/programmable device.
Player in the game?
STAY ALERT.
[9./JG52]++

ATAG_Pattle
Aug-30-2018, 08:30
Great words Pan. The times I have flown and been on comms with your new brothers have been some of the best times I have had flying.

I dont do it too often as I dont want to intrude too much, but look forward to doing so again soon. They make you a better 109 driver just being in their presence :thumbsup:

9./JG52_Meyer
Sep-04-2018, 11:06
Salute all !
This unit now has 10 active pilots , i am looking to expand to 3 Schwarm's which means
there are 2 vacancies to fill to achieve this .
We had a Staffel meeting on ts last Sunday and it was decided that because 8 of our pilots are
from Europe and only 2 coming from North America/Canada that any potential
applicants come from the Americas time zone or indeed come from Europe but can fly late ( after 2100hrs uk time)
so they can hook up with our friends across the Atlantic

9./JG52 try to fly as accurately to WW2 Luftwaffe doctrine as possible.
Which means discipline, the ability to adapt quickly and aggressiveness.
Unfortunately neither myself or any of our Flieger have time to train
people up from scratch, so a competent level in flying a 109 is a must.
If you wish to considered for one of these vacancies please send me a pm
or hop onto our open ts channel for a chat and we will go from there.

Looking forward we are gearing ourselves up to being posted to "Afrika" with 3
full Schwarm's of the 109 F model. And relish the fight with the new RAF planes to come.
So dont be shy apply :thumbsup:

Hals und beinbruch

ATAG_Marlow
Sep-04-2018, 12:43
:stunned::stunned: WHAAATT!
Not MORE JG 52! I might as well report to the Burton Brewery right now!
Good luck, JG 52......see you in Africa, if not before! Salute :thumbsup:

9./JG52_Meyer
Jul-04-2019, 16:15
Salute all!
It is with great pleasure i announce the news that we have acquired a new pilot to the Staffel welcome
9./JG52 BOO. With Africa looming i am sure he will fit in nicely to the unit

Hals und beinbruch

Pans
Jul-04-2019, 16:17
Welcome aboard mate, and good hunting! :devilish:

ATAG_Pattle
Jul-04-2019, 16:58
Great news, and great to see you back Boo :thumbsup:

You were one of the first people I met here and the kind of person that makes people want to stay and get stuck in. Thanks for that.

Pattle

ATAG_Vampire
Jul-04-2019, 17:08
Good luck with your new Staffel Herr BOOflieger. :thumbsup:

Horrido!

07 :salute:

9./JG52 Hackl
Jul-04-2019, 18:44
Welcome aboard BOO! Many Horridos to come, see you up

ATAG_Scones
Jul-04-2019, 18:52
Glad to see you back, Boo. Wishing you every success with your new unit. :thumbsup:

DRock
Jul-05-2019, 10:23
Congrats, Boo.:salute:

Another good addition to a great squad.:thumbsup:

ATAG_Highseas
Jul-05-2019, 14:19
Yeah man... good to see you back! :salute:

May you wings fall off and your rudder get stuck in your hydraulics failer) :D

BOO
Jul-06-2019, 04:39
Thank for all the kind comments everyone. I left TWC in 2016 to learn the 109. How hard could it be? Anyhow here i am 3 years later and still learning...

Great to be a part of the mighty 9./JG52.

See you all in the skies.

ATAG_Laser
Jul-06-2019, 06:25
Congratulations Boo on joining 9./JG52 :salute:

ATAG_Marlow
Jul-06-2019, 06:45
Ha ha! I thought it had all gone very quiet on the 'Boo Front' but I'm really pleased to have you back again! And how......!

I think it's fair to say that we all have a great deal of respect for the pilots of 9./JG52, not only for their amazing flying skills, discipline and adherance to historical accuracy but also for their sportsmanship and grace in victory. They are true knights of the air and are a great strength within our Community! Long may it continue!

I'm really thrilled to see them doing so well and adding another fine pilot (and lively character!) to their ranks. Go Boo! Congratulations!....looking forward to meeting you in the skies of North Africa! Salute! :thumbsup:

9./JG52 Mindle
Jul-06-2019, 08:04
Woof! S! Boo!

ATAG_Noofy
Jul-06-2019, 10:54
Ha ha! I thought it had all gone very quiet on the 'Boo Front' but I'm really pleased to have you back again! And how......!

I think it's fair to say that we all have a great deal of respect for the pilots of 9./JG52, not only for their amazing flying skills, discipline and adherance to historical accuracy but also for their sportsmanship and grace in victory. They are true knights of the air and are a great strength within our Community! Long may it continue!

I'm really thrilled to see them doing so well and adding another fine pilot (and lively character!) to their ranks. Go Boo! Congratulations!....looking forward to meeting you in the skies of North Africa! Salute! :thumbsup:

Nicely put, Marlow.
+1