PDA

View Full Version : Gatwick Race Winner

InvaderZim
Jun-25-2016, 16:56
http://media5000.dropshots.com/photos/1268097/20160625/134520.jpg

Boo_Dog took the checkered flag and the prize!

The winner has graciously donated the winnings to the ATAG server.

Thanks Boo Dog you are a Top Man!

ATAG_Snapper
Jun-25-2016, 18:26
Wow! Congrats Boo-dog and, on behalf of ATAG, thank you so much for your generous donation! :thumbsup:

(Invader Zim made the donation on your behalf. Regretfully, despite Zim's request, I am unable to manually change his name on the donor list to yours. :ind: )

TWC_Fatal_Error
Jun-25-2016, 22:39
WTG Boo nice to see you really can fly if you don't have to look behind you

BOO
Jun-26-2016, 06:39
WTG Boo nice to see you really can fly if you don't have to look behind you

As the closest thing ill ever get off you to a compliment, i'll take that Fatal, although its not all about looking back .......... as that friendly fire incident over Deal when you blasted lumps outta my poor hurri at point blank proved......... :-)

~S!~

BOO

Gizz
Jun-26-2016, 08:07
!shots fired!!! roflmao

Great job booster and reall nice of ya to throw your winnings back into the ATAG!... :salute:

personally i would have spent it getting drunk down the pub telling unwilling customers about my incredible war stories and unrivaled flying skills.... but each to their own :) (i was joking ATAG... jeeeez) :-)

BOO
Jun-26-2016, 09:28
If you fly with FATAL (and i highly recommend that you do if you get the chance) you'll soon to realise the importance of remembering and exploiting the rare gaffs he makes!!

Sadly i doubt ill ever see the pub for emulsion and wallpaper again so i may as well give away my worldly possessions!!

Whats that dear........just looking for a brush.....

ATAG_((dB))
Jun-26-2016, 12:01
Congrat man and indeed a nice gesture :thumbsup:

o7

BOO
Jun-27-2016, 03:56
Congrat man and indeed a nice gesture :thumbsup:

o7

Cheers ((dB)) I appreciate that dude! :-)